Short Answer Questions Key
1. Sacks sees himself as having what kind of personality?
2. Sacks sees his patients as:
3. What does Sacks call his chapters?
4. What does Sacks compare his tales to?
5. Sacks finds his patients:
6. Sacks is a:
7. Sacks' book is different from a college textbook in that it:
Has a friendlier style
8. If Sacks called his chapters 'studies' what would that mean about his attitude?
He is detached from his patients.
9. Sacks' patients are typically:
10. Sacks thinks of his patients as:
This section contains 4,078 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)