|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Chapter Twenty-Three, The Twins.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
(a) Father, Brother, Doctor
(b) Sister, Brother, Father
(c) Sister, Brother, Doctor
(d) Father, Sister, Doctor
2. What branch of the armed services was Jimmie G. in?
(a) The Air Force
(b) The Marines
(c) The Navy
(d) The Army
3. Sacks calls the main character:
(a) A Foolish Isaiah
(b) A Friend of God
(c) An Idiot Ecclesiastes
(d) A Shadow of Ruth
4. What aspect of his patients is Sacks concerned to communicate to his reader?
(a) Their representation of self
(b) Their neurological defect
(c) Their diagnosis
(d) Their treatment
5. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
(a) Fits of Rage
(b) Deep Depression
(c) A Trance
(d) A Coma
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would the disorder described in the chapter be a bad thing?
2. What are the agents that spread the main character's disorder?
3. How old is the main character?
4. What feature of humans does Sacks wonder if Jimmie lacks?
5. William Penfield calls the disorder discussed in the chapter by what technical name?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)