|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Nineteen, Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What additional form of memory can people with Jimmie G.'s disorder lose?
(a) Auditory Memory
(b) Olfactory Memory
(c) Sensual Memory
(d) Visual Memory
2. What is the name of the main character mentioned in the postscript?
(b) Mr. P
(c) Witty Ticcy Ray
(d) Jimmie G.
3. Where does Sacks work at the time of this chapter?
(a) Therapist's Office
(b) National Institutes of Mental Health
(c) Home for the Aged
(d) Neuroscience Clinic
4. Sacks is a:
5. What part of the main character's body does he have a problem with?
(a) His leg
(b) His face
(c) His hands
(d) His arm
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Dr. Sacks use to describe the way the main character feels?
2. Who is the main character in this chapter?
3. For Sacks it is important to treat his patients with:
4. Why would the disorder described in the chapter be a bad thing?
5. How does the main character seem when Sacks meets him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)