|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Nineteen, Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the court treat the main character?
(a) They convict him
(b) They exonerate him
(c) They send his case to a court of appeals
(d) They refuse to hear his case
2. What is the name of the main character mentioned in the postscript?
(a) Witty Ticcy Ray
(c) Mr. P
(d) Jimmie G.
3. The second main character in the chapter hears what over and over again?
(a) Some conversations she remembers from her childhood
(b) A discussion with her father about her mother's death
(c) Three hymns that she knows
(d) Some old rock tunes from her youth
4. How does the patient respond to Sacks?
(a) He believes Sacks hesitantly.
(b) He does not believe Sacks.
(c) He recognizes that Sacks is right.
(d) He argues with Sacks but eventually agrees with him.
5. What time period is Jimmie stuck in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
2. What was the main character's previous occupation?
3. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
4. The main character suffers a stroke and this affects which side of his/her brain?
5. Which sort of memory does Jimmie G. lack?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)