|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Nineteen, Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's affliction?
2. Who is the neuroscientist Sacks receives advice from in Chapter 1?
3. What is Dr. Sacks' treatment of the main character?
4. Dr. P cannot recognize what?
5. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
(a) Psychomotor Functioning
(b) Speech and Psychomotor Functioning
(c) Neither One
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character cannot perceive:
2. What does Sacks call his chapters?
3. The main character's affliction causes her to feel how?
4. If Sacks called his chapters 'studies' what would that mean about his attitude?
5. The second main character in the chapter hears what over and over again?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)