|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Nineteen, Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the main character confused?
(a) He can't figure out how to remove his face.
(b) He can't figure out how to detach his arm from his body.
(c) He can't figure out how to detach his leg from his body.
(d) He can't figure out how to remove his hands.
2. Which of Sacks' questions in the main character unable to answer?
(a) Where his proper leg is
(b) Where his proper arm is
(c) Where his proper hands are
(d) Where his proper face is
3. What does the main character lose when he loses his affliction?
4. The main character has a high level of intelligence, allowing him/her to accomplish what despite his/her disability?
(a) Go to College and Get Married
(b) Go to College
(c) Get a PhD
(d) Get Married
5. What does Sacks compare his tales to?
(a) The Bible
(b) Lawrence of Arabia
(c) 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
(d) Arabian Nights
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the main character's nurses help him/her fix his/her disability?
2. The main character cannot perceive:
3. The main character's name is
4. The main character does not like his treatment. How does he/she cope?
5. What are the agents that spread the main character's disorder?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)