|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Sixteen, Incontinent Nostalgia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'D and Mrs. O'Q
(b) Mrs. O'B and Mrs O'Q
(c) Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M
(d) Mrs. O'F and Mrs O'P
2. In what place does Jimmie recover a part of himself?
3. The main character has which of the following problems?
(b) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(c) Cupid's Disease
(d) Right-Side Paralysis
4. Which capacity of the main character is enhanced by his/her disability?
(a) The ability to comprehend complex words
(b) The ability to comprehend simple sentences.
(c) The ability to understand speaking tone
(d) The ability to see color.
5. Who is the main character of the chapter?
(a) Madeline J.
(b) Mr. P.
(d) Jimmie G.
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character in this chapter controls her disorder by doing what?
2. To what extent does the main character recognize his disorder?
3. William Penfield calls the disorder discussed in the chapter by what technical name?
4. How old is the character in this chapter?
5. What is the main character's main emotion?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)