|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Excesses: Introduction and Chapter Ten, Witty Ticcy Ray.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sacks finds his patients:
2. Sacks is a:
3. What time period is Jimmie stuck in?
4. Sacks sees himself as having what kind of personality?
(b) A Clinician
(d) A Romantic
5. What is the consequence scientists pay when they ignore the a patient's high cognitive function?
(a) They are out of touch with reality.
(b) They are unable to empathize with their patients.
(c) They cannot diagnose their patients properly.
(d) They can do nothing to help their patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the patient respond to Sacks?
2. The main character's symptoms are:
3. How does the main character seem when Sacks meets him?
4. Which faculty of mind does Sacks argue is left out of psychology and neuroscience?
5. What is Dr. Sacks' treatment of the main character?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)