|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Excesses: Introduction and Chapter Ten, Witty Ticcy Ray.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character in this chapter has which affliction?
2. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Jimmie G.
(b) Oliver Sacks
(c) Mr. P
3. The main character's name is
(a) Emily G.
(b) Witty Ticcy Ray
(d) Mr. P
4. What is a visual phantom?
(a) When a patient's perception is confused and they cannot navigate well.
(b) When a patient sees shapes and colors that are not there.
(c) When a patient has hallucinations of past events.
(d) When a patient has a persistent hallucination of a person or other being accompanying or harassing him/her.
5. What is Dr. Sacks' treatment of the main character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most neuroscientists thought that most neurological disorders were caused by damage to what part of the brain?
2. Where does Sacks work at the time of this chapter?
3. Sacks finds his patients:
4. Dr. P is a teacher of what?
5. In what place does Jimmie recover a part of himself?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)