|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Excesses: Introduction and Chapter Ten, Witty Ticcy Ray.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character has a high level of intelligence, allowing him/her to accomplish what despite his/her disability?
(a) Get Married
(b) Go to College
(c) Get a PhD
(d) Go to College and Get Married
2. Dr. P is a teacher of what?
3. How does the patient respond to Sacks?
(a) He believes Sacks hesitantly.
(b) He argues with Sacks but eventually agrees with him.
(c) He does not believe Sacks.
(d) He recognizes that Sacks is right.
4. The main character of this chapter has which disorder?
(a) Tourette's Syndrome
(c) Phantom Limb Syndrome
5. Why is the main character confused?
(a) He can't figure out how to detach his leg from his body.
(b) He can't figure out how to remove his hands.
(c) He can't figure out how to detach his arm from his body.
(d) He can't figure out how to remove his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. P possesses which personal qualities.
2. Which capacity of the main character is enhanced by his/her disability?
3. What does the main character do with this body part?
4. What is the main character's name in this chapter?
5. What is the first man worried about?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)