|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Excesses: Introduction and Chapter Ten, Witty Ticcy Ray.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Sacks called his chapters 'studies' what would that mean about his attitude?
(a) He is detached from his patients.
(b) He is professional.
(c) He despises his patients.
(d) He likes his patients.
2. Which of Sacks' questions in the main character unable to answer?
(a) Where his proper hands are
(b) Where his proper arm is
(c) Where his proper face is
(d) Where his proper leg is
3. How many cases are covered in this chapter?
4. The main character has a high level of intelligence, allowing him/her to accomplish what despite his/her disability?
(a) Go to College
(b) Get Married
(c) Get a PhD
(d) Go to College and Get Married
5. For Sacks it is important to treat his patients with:
(d) A Helping Hand
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character of this chapter has which disorder?
2. What does Sacks call his chapters?
3. Why is the main character confused?
4. How does the main character seem when Sacks meets him?
5. What is his problem with body?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)