|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter Five, Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's most frustrating disability?
(a) She cannot talk.
(b) She cannot stand up.
(c) She cannot walk.
(d) She cannot use her hands.
2. What happens when the main character attempts to remove one of his body parts?
(a) He bleeds profusely.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He howls with pain.
(d) He throws himself onto the floor.
3. What year does Sacks think Jimmie G's memory should have stopped?
4. Sacks' patients are typically:
(a) Mentally handicapped
(b) Mentally impaired
5. In what place does Jimmie recover a part of himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character of this chapter?
2. What is proprioception?
3. To what extent is Jimmie G's intelligence impaired?
4. Where does Sacks work at the time of this chapter?
5. Most neuroscientists thought that most neurological disorders were caused by damage to what part of the brain?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)