|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Twenty, The Visions of Hildegard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which faculty of mind does Sacks argue is left out of psychology and neuroscience?
2. Who is the neuroscientist Sacks receives advice from in Chapter 1?
3. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Mr. P
(b) Dr. Sacks
(c) Dr. P
(d) Jimmie G.
4. What is the name of the main character mentioned in the postscript?
(a) Jimmie G.
(b) Mr. P
(d) Witty Ticcy Ray
5. How does the remedy work?
(a) It helps him/her to be independent
(b) It helps him/her go the bathroom properly
(c) It increases the amount of food he/she eats
(d) It helps him/her with personal hygiene
Short Answer Questions
1. To what extent is Jimmie G's intelligence impaired?
2. What was the main character's symptoms?
3. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
4. Who is the main character in this chapter?
5. The first main character discussed in detail exhibits what symptom?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)