|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Twenty, The Visions of Hildegard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main character's symptoms?
(a) Tactile Illusions
(c) Hearing Voices
2. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Odo of Cluny
(b) Hildegard of Bingen
(d) Peter Damien
3. How does the patient respond to Sacks?
(a) He believes Sacks hesitantly.
(b) He argues with Sacks but eventually agrees with him.
(c) He recognizes that Sacks is right.
(d) He does not believe Sacks.
4. Which sort of memory does Jimmie G. lack?
(a) Long-term Memory
(b) Semantic Memory
(c) Short-term Memory
(d) Tactile Memory
5. Sacks says taht for a long time which part of the brain was thought to be less complex?
(a) Frontal Lobe
(b) The right hemisphere
(c) The left hemisphere
(d) Parietal Lobe
Short Answer Questions
1. The second main character in the chapter hears what over and over again?
2. What is the first man worried about?
3. Who is the main character of this chapter?
4. Who is the neuroscientist Sacks receives advice from in Chapter 1?
5. Who is the main character of this chapter?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)