|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Twenty, The Visions of Hildegard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Sacks respond to the main character?
(a) Informs him that his hands are his own.
(b) Informs him that his face is his own.
(c) Informs him that his arm is his own.
(d) Informs him that his leg is his own.
2. What was the main character's affliction?
(a) Its not clear
(d) Bipolar Disorder
3. To what extent is Jimmie G's intelligence impaired?
(b) Not at all
4. What is the main character's main emotion?
5. How does the main character seem when Sacks meets him?
(a) Calm and even tempered
(b) Fearful and uneasy
(c) Agitaged and concerned
(d) Upbeat and joyful
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cases are covered in this chapter?
2. Who is the main character of this chapter?
3. How is the main character affected by Reagan's speech?
4. How does the 'what science leaves out' theme play out in this chapter?
5. What does Mr. P do to keep himself oriented?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)