|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Twenty, The Visions of Hildegard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Stephen D.
(b) Witty Ticcy Ray
(d) Jimmie G.
2. What is the main character's most frustrating disability?
(a) She cannot stand up.
(b) She cannot talk.
(c) She cannot walk.
(d) She cannot use her hands.
3. What are the effects of the main character's affliction?
(a) Inability to attend to his right side.
(b) Inability to comprehend language
(c) Inability to identify himself
(d) Inability to identify others
4. In what place does Jimmie recover a part of himself?
5. What is the main character's occupation?
(d) Medical Student
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the remedy work?
2. What was the main character's symptoms?
3. How many characters does the main character identify himself as in front of Dr. Sacks?
4. How long does this affliction last?
5. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)