|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter Six, Phantoms.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Dr. P
(b) Mr. P
(c) Jimmie G.
(d) Dr. Sacks
2. How does Dr. Sacks respond to the main character?
(a) Informs him that his hands are his own.
(b) Informs him that his arm is his own.
(c) Informs him that his leg is his own.
(d) Informs him that his face is his own.
3. What aspect of his patients is Sacks concerned to communicate to his reader?
(a) Their diagnosis
(b) Their representation of self
(c) Their neurological defect
(d) Their treatment
4. What happens when the main character attempts to remove one of his body parts?
(a) He throws himself onto the floor.
(b) He bleeds profusely.
(c) He howls with pain.
(d) He breaks his leg.
5. Which part of the main character's body does he/she refer to as "lumps of dough?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the main character's emotions change when he wakes up from his nap?
2. What is the cause of the main character's inability to use one of her body parts?
3. Dr. P cannot recognize what?
4. What branch of the armed services was Jimmie G. in?
5. Dr. P is a teacher of what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)