|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter Six, Phantoms.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the patient respond to Sacks?
(a) He argues with Sacks but eventually agrees with him.
(b) He does not believe Sacks.
(c) He recognizes that Sacks is right.
(d) He believes Sacks hesitantly.
2. At what stage of Sacks' career does he encounter the main character of Chapter Four?
(a) As a young doctor
(b) As a young medical student
(c) As a resident
(d) As a doctor in the middle of his career practice
3. Who is the neuroscientist Sacks receives advice from in Chapter 1?
4. Which part of the main character's body does he/she refer to as "lumps of dough?"
5. How many cases are covered in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what place does Jimmie recover a part of himself?
2. Sacks says taht for a long time which part of the brain was thought to be less complex?
3. What does Mr. P do to keep himself oriented?
4. Who is the main character of this chapter?
5. Dr. P possesses which personal qualities.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)