|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Thirteen, Yes, Father-Sister.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What additional form of memory can people with Jimmie G.'s disorder lose?
(a) Auditory Memory
(b) Visual Memory
(c) Sensual Memory
(d) Olfactory Memory
2. What branch of the armed services was Jimmie G. in?
(a) The Navy
(b) The Army
(c) The Air Force
(d) The Marines
3. To what extent is Jimmie G's intelligence impaired?
(d) Not at all
4. Which part of the main character's body does he/she refer to as "lumps of dough?"
5. The main character suffers a stroke and this affects which side of his/her brain?
(b) The Left
(d) The Right
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character of the chapter?
2. The main character has which problem?
3. What is the main character's most frustrating disability?
4. Who is the main character of this chapter?
5. What is the cause of the main character's inability to use one of her body parts?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)