|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Thirteen, Yes, Father-Sister.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(b) Mr. MacGregor
(c) Mrs. S
(d) Mr. P
2. The main character has which of the following problems?
(a) Cupid's Disease
(b) Right-Side Paralysis
(c) Phantom Limb Syndrome
3. How does the remedy work?
(a) It increases the amount of food he/she eats
(b) It helps him/her to be independent
(c) It helps him/her with personal hygiene
(d) It helps him/her go the bathroom properly
4. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
(a) Sister, Brother, Father
(b) Father, Brother, Doctor
(c) Sister, Brother, Doctor
(d) Father, Sister, Doctor
5. In what place does Jimmie recover a part of himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Sacks think Jimmie G's memory should have stopped?
2. The main character has which problem?
3. What additional form of memory can people with Jimmie G.'s disorder lose?
4. How is the main character treated?
5. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)