|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Thirteen, Yes, Father-Sister.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of the main character's inability to use one of her body parts?
(a) A Virus
(c) Cerebral Palsy
(d) There is no cause; it is an illusion.
2. Who is the main character of the chapter?
(a) Madeline J.
(b) Mr. P.
(d) Jimmie G.
3. To what extent is Jimmie G's intelligence impaired?
(c) Not at all
4. What additional form of memory can people with Jimmie G.'s disorder lose?
(a) Auditory Memory
(b) Visual Memory
(c) Sensual Memory
(d) Olfactory Memory
5. What is the technical term of Jimmie G.'s disorder?
(b) Retrograde Amnesia
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the main character's nurses help him/her fix his/her disability?
2. Who is the main character of this chapter?
3. Why doesn't the introduction of a video system work?
4. What year does Sacks think Jimmie G's memory should have stopped?
5. How does the remedy work?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)