|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Thirteen, Yes, Father-Sister.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character has which of the following problems?
(a) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(b) Right-Side Paralysis
(d) Cupid's Disease
2. What year does Sacks think Jimmie G's memory should have stopped?
3. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Mr. P
(b) Dr. Sacks
(c) Dr. P
(d) Jimmie G.
4. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Only Congenital Blindness
(b) Congential Blindness and Cerebral Palsy
(c) Only Cerebral Palsy
(d) Neither Congenital Blindness nor Cerebral Palsy
5. The main character cannot perceive:
(a) Objects on her left
(b) Objects with color
(c) Objects on her right
(d) Objects that are square
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character's affliction causes her to feel how?
2. How is the main character treated?
3. What is the technical term of Jimmie G.'s disorder?
4. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
5. There is a disorder where patients suddenly lose part of their memory back to a certain date or time period. What is it called?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)