|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter Thirteen, Yes, Father-Sister.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's primary affliction?
(a) Cannot see whole personalities
(b) Cannot remember who she is
(c) Cannot see the right-side of her visual field
(d) Cannot understand faces
2. What is the technical term of Jimmie G.'s disorder?
(c) Retrograde Amnesia
3. The main character's affliction causes her to feel how?
(a) Angry and frustrated
(b) Somber and reflective
(c) Happy and flirtatious
(d) Sad and depressed
4. What is the cause of the main character's inability to use one of her body parts?
(a) Cerebral Palsy
(b) A Virus
(c) There is no cause; it is an illusion.
5. To what extent is Jimmie G's intelligence impaired?
(d) Not at all
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a disorder where patients suddenly lose part of their memory back to a certain date or time period. What is it called?
2. Why doesn't the introduction of a video system work?
3. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
4. Which sort of memory does Jimmie G. lack?
5. Who is the main character of this chapter?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)