|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter Eighteen, The Dog Beneath the Skin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Elevated Sense of Smell
(b) Elevated Proprioception
(c) Elevated Sex Drive
(d) Elevated Hearing
2. To what extent does the main character recognize his disorder?
(a) All the time
(b) Only at certain times
(c) Not at all
(d) Only when he is willing to face the truth
3. What does the main character lose when he loses his affliction?
4. Why does the main character confabulate?
(a) He cannot remember his own life story
(b) He cannot perceive his right leg
(c) He cannot figure out who others are
(d) He cannot understand what people say
5. How many characters does the main character identify himself as in front of Dr. Sacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would the disorder described in the chapter be a bad thing?
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. What is a visual phantom?
4. What are the effects of the main character's affliction?
5. How many cases are covered in this chapter?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)