|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Wyndam-Matson, how does bringing up the past tend to make people feel?
2. In Chapter 6, what does The Oracle predict that further distresses Tagomi?
(a) The destruction of the PSA.
(b) His own death.
(c) His wife will leave him.
(d) A global catastrophe..
3. In Chapter 9, what does Joe admit to really being career-wise?
(a) A clothing designer.
(b) A book reviewer.
(c) A military policeman.
(d) An armed guard.
4. What Axis power is most accepting of The Grasshopper Lies Heavy?
5. According to Childan, what is special about some of the people his shop gives him the opportunity to meet?
(a) They can raise his social status.
(b) They share in his political views.
(c) They see him as a man.
(d) They are willing to help others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mystery client encourage Childan to report?
2. In Chapter 12, what happens while Tagomi and his visitors meet in his office?
3. As Chapter 12 closes, what do Wegener and Tedeki realize is the source of Tagomi's despair?
4. Who does Rita note her parents said would have won WW II if he had lived?
5. How does the simile, "like a little animal, not important, but smart" describe the way Joe acts?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)