|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Tagomi think Baynes is coming to visit him?
(a) To seek release of political prisoners.
(b) To mediate peace negotiations.
(c) To arrange for a trade agreement.
(d) To share technological information.
2. What does Frank decide to do as a result of the Oracle's message?
(a) Beg to get his job back.
(b) Seek Childan's business advice.
(c) Send a message to Juliana.
(d) Live life as best he can.
3. What does the order in which languages are used in making airline announcements symbolize?
(a) Educational priorities.
(b) Geographic patterns.
(c) Multicultural diversity.
(d) Class structure.
4. What is discovered about his merchandise that causes Childan to lose a major deal?
(a) It is undeliverable.
(b) It is fake.
(c) It is unwanted.
(d) It is stolen.
5. How does Childan's ride in the pedicab make him feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what do we learn about how Juliana Frink makes her living?
2. What is the Nuremberg Law responsible for as revealed through Juliana?
3. What best describes the territory of the Rocky Mountain States?
4. Why does Childan send samples of his merchandise to the university?
5. As Chapter 2 opens, what is Tagomi consulting the I Ching about?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)