|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the tigress of Muktesar start killing people specifically for her to eat?
(a) Only after her cubs were grown.
(b) Her second victim.
(c) Her third victim.
(d) Her first victim.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the things that makes the valley Corbett fishes in so pleasant?
(a) The perfume of the flowers.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The mountains nearby.
(d) The abundant wildlife.
3. When Corbett hears what he believes are stones falling at night and investigates, what does he find?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Frogs making the sound.
(c) The villagers throwing rocks to scare the tiger.
(d) Fresh pugmarks climbing a rocky bank.
4. How had the Champawat tigress killed the last victim prior to Corbett's arrival?
(a) Pulled her down by a foot while she was climbing out of a tree.
(b) Pulled her off a path from the next village.
(c) Jumped on her while she was cutting grass.
(d) Snuck into her house and drug her away at night.
5. Who was Robin amongst the litter?
(a) The largest and most aggressive.
(b) The only one left.
(c) The smallest and thinnest.
(d) The only one with no white on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
2. What does Corbett do when he desperately needs to cough while stalking the man-eater of Mohan?
3. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
4. What happens to Corbett when he retrieves the fish?
5. What tale about himself does Corbett refute?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)