|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbett learn from the Chital?
(a) The leopard is near death.
(b) The leopard is alive and moving.
(c) The wounded leopard was sighted miles from the spot.
(d) A second leopard showed up.
2. Who was Robin amongst the litter?
(a) The largest and most aggressive.
(b) The only one with no white on him.
(c) The smallest and thinnest.
(d) The only one left.
3. What connects the appearance of man-eating leopards to disease epidemics?
(a) The change in livestock management.
(b) The human population is easier prey.
(c) None of the above.
(d) One of the Hindu traditions of disposing of the dead.
4. Whose home does Corbett see when traveling from town to town in pursuit of the Chowgarh man-eater?
(a) The first victim of the Chowgarh tiger, an out of town goat herd.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The only survivor of a Chowarh tiger attack.
(d) An American hunter.
5. What does Corbett see first on the trail as he is stalking the man-eater of Mohan?
(a) The end of the tail of the tiger.
(b) The shadow of the tiger.
(c) The hind foot of the tiger.
(d) A bird scurrying away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett worry about as he re-approaches the wounded leopard?
2. What establishes the fact that the first of the Chowgrarh tigers Corbett kills is also a man-eater?
3. What does Corbett say he has noted about the coats of man-eaters?
4. Who comes to see Corbett nearly as soon as he arrives.
5. Who was the first victim of the Mohan Man-eater?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)