|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corbett get a hold of the fish?
(a) He scoops the fish up in a net from a still pool.
(b) The fish leaps out of the water while trying to escape him.
(c) He grabs it while it is wedged between two rocks.
(d) He slowly battles the fish into shallow water then tosses it onto land.
2. What does Corbett say about assuming a tiger is a man-eater?
(a) All of the above.
(b) A post-mortem on the victim is important before assuming the death was caused by a tiger.
(c) It is best to give the tiger the benefit of the doubt.
(d) The circumstance must be understood.
3. What is Corbett's first strategy to hunt the man-eater of Mohan?
(a) Keeping vigil on the road until the tiger passes.
(b) Beating the tiger out of a ravine.
(c) Staking out buffalo as bait.
(d) Watching t
4. Where does Corbett first see the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) In a beautiful glade near his home.
(b) While hunting a man-eater in a neighboring province.
(c) After many days of stalking him.
(d) From the window of a train.
5. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) Hip dysplasia.
(b) A blind eye.
(c) A weak heart.
(d) Near sightedness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being threatened by the Bachelor of Powalgarh when Corbett comes across them?
2. What does Corbett decide to do before following the blood trail from the leopard?
3. What reputation does Corbett admit to having earned?
4. What does Corbett find from the little girl the tigress of Champawat carried off?
5. What does Corbett learn from the Chital?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)