|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is inter village communication maintained during the time of the Chowgarh tiger when the paths are too dangerous to use?
(a) A serious of cables for messages.
(c) Shouting from high places.
(d) None of the above.
2. Which of the following best characterizes the size of the fish Corbett catches?
(d) Medium sized.
3. What does Corbett say plays an important role in our enjoyment of outdoor sports?
(a) The element of danger.
(b) The people with you.
(c) All of the above.
(d) The environment.
4. In what state does Corbett find the people of Pali when he arrives?
(a) In abject terror and locked in their homes.
(b) Furiously pounding the bush to drive the tiger away.
(c) In a town meeting deciding what to do about the tiger.
(d) Loading up their belongings to leave.
5. Whose aid does Corbett unsuccessfully enlist to find the wounded Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) A small herd of water buffalo.
(b) The other big game hunters after him.
(c) All of his men.
(d) A band of monkeys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tale about himself does Corbett refute?
2. Who comes to see Corbett nearly as soon as he arrives.
3. What drove the tigress of Muktesar to start eating human flesh?
4. Whose home does Corbett see when traveling from town to town in pursuit of the Chowgarh man-eater?
5. What was Corbett's best guess at the weight of the fish?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)