|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that Corbett says can be determined by examining a tiger's scratchmarks?
(a) Whether the animal has recently eaten human flesh.
(b) The direction it was heading.
(c) None of the above.
2. In what state does Corbett find the people of Pali when he arrives?
(a) In abject terror and locked in their homes.
(b) Furiously pounding the bush to drive the tiger away.
(c) Loading up their belongings to leave.
(d) In a town meeting deciding what to do about the tiger.
3. Who was Robin amongst the litter?
(a) The largest and most aggressive.
(b) The only one with no white on him.
(c) The smallest and thinnest.
(d) The only one left.
4. Where does Corbett spend his first night in pursuit of the Chowgrarh tiger?
(a) None of the above.
(b) In a luxury tourist bungalow.
(c) In the village square comforting the locals.
(d) Up a tree.
5. Who was the first victim of the Mohan Man-eater?
(a) A child who strayed into the forest.
(b) A girl who stayed with her injured companion.
(c) A mother out cutting grass for her cattle.
(d) An injured old lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett learn about the Chowgrarh tiger at the first village?
2. What happens that makes Corbett know he's picked a winner in Robin?
3. How had the Champawat tigress killed the last victim prior to Corbett's arrival?
4. What does Corbett deduce from the two wounded women that returned home after being attacked by the Chowgarh tiger?
5. What does Corbett do when he desperately needs to cough while stalking the man-eater of Mohan?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)