|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Corbett spend his first night in pursuit of the Chowgrarh tiger?
(a) In the village square comforting the locals.
(b) In a luxury tourist bungalow.
(c) Up a tree.
(d) None of the above.
2. What does Corbet wedge into his door to get ventilation but keep the tiger out?
(a) A weaving loom.
(c) His saddle and gun.
(d) Thorn bushes.
3. Who does Corbett go fetch to help him retrieve the body of the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) The owner of the water fuffalo.
(b) None of the above
(c) His sister and a party of twenty men.
(d) The other big game hunters.
4. What is Corbett trying to film out in the submontane valley?
(a) None of the above.
(b) A python.
(c) A rare butterfly.
(d) A tigress and her cubs.
5. How does Corbett choose to approach the leopard?
(a) He sends Robin first to scare him out of cover.
(b) Creeping toward him in the cover of a fallen log.
(c) He circles around him, spiraling inward.
(d) With all the men in long line moving forward together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connects the appearance of man-eating leopards to disease epidemics?
2. What story does Corbett tell of Robin?
3. What does Corbett do when he desperately needs to cough while stalking the man-eater of Mohan?
4. How does Corbett get a hold of the fish?
5. What is Corbett's first strategy to hunt the man-eater of Mohan?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)