|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bachelor of Powalgarh do after Corbett fires his first shot at him?
(a) Run away.
(b) Rip a tree to shreds.
(c) Fall over and lie still.
(d) Try to attack Corbett.
2. What does Corbett find is the cause of the Champawat tigress's need to hunt people?
(a) Broken teeth from being shot.
(b) An old hip injury.
(c) Congenital deformity.
(d) Age and arthritis.
3. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
(a) Climb a nearby tree and out wait the leopard.
(b) Have a group of men beat the leopard out for them.
(c) Shoot where the leopard is likely to be in hopes of hitting it or driving it out.
(d) Go home and return the next day.
4. What part of the Bachelor of Powalgarh does Corbett find after shooting him?
(a) A small piece of his skull.
(b) A tooth.
(c) A strip of skin.
(d) A toe.
5. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) A blind eye.
(b) A weak heart.
(c) Near sightedness.
(d) Hip dysplasia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens that makes Corbett know he's picked a winner in Robin?
2. What was Corbett's best guess at the weight of the fish?
3. What is Corbett's first strategy to hunt the man-eater of Mohan?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that Corbett says can be determined by examining a tiger's scratchmarks?
5. How many days in all does it take Corbett to kill the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)