|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the things that makes the valley Corbett fishes in so pleasant?
(a) The mountains nearby.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The perfume of the flowers.
(d) The abundant wildlife.
2. What other animal does Corbett almost kill while hunting for the Chowgarh tigers?
(a) A young tiger that was passing through.
(b) A leopard that had killed people in another area.
(c) A ghooral that had hurt a little girl.
(d) An old leopard that was killing cattle.
3. What happens that makes Corbett know he's picked a winner in Robin?
(a) Robin growls when anybody approaches Corbett.
(b) Robin hangs onto a wounded peafowl as it runs dragging him along.
(c) Robin joins a group of hunting dogs that cornered a leopard.
(d) None of the above.
4. When does Corbett return to the spot where he shot the leopard?
(a) Just agout an hour later.
(b) Late that afternoon.
(c) At dawn the next morning.
(d) Two days later.
5. How many days in all does it take Corbett to kill the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chowgarh tigers doing when Corbett first sees them?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the things that Corbett says worked to his advantage when he finally came face to face with the Chowgarh man-eater?
3. What is a popular belief about man-eating tigers that Corbett claims is untrue?
4. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
5. Where does Corbett leave the fish after he catches it?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)