|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Corbett go fetch to help him retrieve the body of the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) The owner of the water fuffalo.
(b) His sister and a party of twenty men.
(c) The other big game hunters.
(d) None of the above
2. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) Hip dysplasia.
(b) A blind eye.
(c) A weak heart.
(d) Near sightedness.
3. What does Corbett say is more important than the weight of the fish?
(a) The epic battle in order to catch it.
(b) The memory of the beautiful place.
(c) The taking of a life from the river.
(d) The thrill of the moment.
4. Where does Corbett wait for the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Lying down in the open.
(c) In a tree.
(d) Wedged in between two rocks.
5. What do the men from Champawat report having heard and seen?
(a) The ghosts of the tigress's victims.
(b) The woman running through the woods calling to her sister.
(c) The tigress carrying a naked woman in its mouth as she wailed and screamed for help.
(d) The tigress wailing all night after getting shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had the Champawat tigress killed the last victim prior to Corbett's arrival?
2. What happens when the fish Corbett first catches reaches the end of the fishing line?
3. What keeps the exhausted Corbett awake when he finally returns to town after killing the first tiger?
4. What interesting information do the people of Mohan give Corbett about the man-eater?
5. Why does Corbett decide to go home after wounding the leopard?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)