|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What indication does Corbett find that the latest victim of the tiger was not looked for after being taken?
(a) No footprints.
(b) A sickle and three lengths of rope on the ground.
(c) A beaded necklace on the ground.
(d) Body parts.
2. What do the forest guard and fisherman allegedly trip over while fleeing from the man-eater of Mohan?
(a) A log.
(b) A sleeping bear.
(c) A snare trap for the tiger.
(d) Each other.
3. When does Corbett return to the spot where he shot the leopard?
(a) At dawn the next morning.
(b) Just agout an hour later.
(c) Two days later.
(d) Late that afternoon.
4. What happens when the fish Corbett first catches reaches the end of the fishing line?
(a) Corbett starts reeling the fish in.
(b) The fish leaps out of the water.
(c) The rod jams and won't reel in the line.
(d) The line goes dead.
5. Who does Corbett go fetch to help him retrieve the body of the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) The other big game hunters.
(b) His sister and a party of twenty men.
(c) None of the above
(d) The owner of the water fuffalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had the Champawat tigress killed the last victim prior to Corbett's arrival?
2. How does the tigress come to be the Champawat Man-eater?
3. Where does Corbett spend his first night in pursuit of the Chowgrarh tiger?
4. Where does Corbett leave the fish after he catches it?
5. What does Corbett realize after reeling in sixty yards of the fishing line?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)