|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Corbett hears what he believes are stones falling at night and investigates, what does he find?
(a) The villagers throwing rocks to scare the tiger.
(b) Fresh pugmarks climbing a rocky bank.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Frogs making the sound.
2. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) Near sightedness.
(b) A blind eye.
(c) Hip dysplasia.
(d) A weak heart.
3. What is Corbett's overwhelming feeling immediately after he gets his first shot at the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
4. When did the tigress of Muktesar start killing people specifically for her to eat?
(a) Her first victim.
(b) Her third victim.
(c) Only after her cubs were grown.
(d) Her second victim.
5. Why does the little boy Corbett remembers not fear tigers when he sleeps in the woods?
(a) He knows he is not in a tiger's territory.
(b) He knows tigers do not hurt people if they are left alone.
(c) He had a charm put on him as a baby to thwart tigers.
(d) He was raised by a tigress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men from Champawat report having heard and seen?
2. What does Corbett finally kill the bear they chase with?
3. What connects the appearance of man-eating leopards to disease epidemics?
4. In what state does Corbett find the people of Pali when he arrives?
5. Whose aid does Corbett unsuccessfully enlist to find the wounded Bachelor of Powalgarh?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)