|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had the Champawat tigress killed the last victim prior to Corbett's arrival?
(a) Jumped on her while she was cutting grass.
(b) Snuck into her house and drug her away at night.
(c) Pulled her down by a foot while she was climbing out of a tree.
(d) Pulled her off a path from the next village.
2. What does Corbett find is the cause of the Champawat tigress's need to hunt people?
(a) Congenital deformity.
(b) An old hip injury.
(c) Broken teeth from being shot.
(d) Age and arthritis.
3. What are the Chowgarh tigers doing when Corbett first sees them?
(a) Wrestling together.
(b) Stalking a young girl.
(c) Sleeping in the sunshine.
(d) Fighting over part of a kill.
4. What story does Corbett tell of Robin?
(a) The time Robin faced down a leopard.
(b) The time Robin saved his life.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The one time Robin left him in a tight corner.
5. What does Corbett say he has noted about the coats of man-eaters?
(a) They have a tendency to be mangy.
(b) They smell.
(c) They have all been remarkably fine.
(d) The tigers often have bald spots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other animal does Corbett almost kill while hunting for the Chowgarh tigers?
2. What interesting information do the people of Mohan give Corbett about the man-eater?
3. What difference is there between the kills of man-eating tigers and man-eating leopards?
4. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
5. Where does the fish swim to while Corbett watches?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)