|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Fish of My Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose home does Corbett see when traveling from town to town in pursuit of the Chowgarh man-eater?
(a) The only survivor of a Chowarh tiger attack.
(b) The first victim of the Chowgarh tiger, an out of town goat herd.
(c) None of the above.
(d) An American hunter.
2. What does Corbett say plays an important part in the sport of hunting man-eaters?
(a) The wind and a good hunting dog.
(b) Monkeys and luck.
(c) All of the above.
(d) The other beings of the forest and the wind.
3. How does Corbett choose to approach the leopard?
(a) He circles around him, spiraling inward.
(b) With all the men in long line moving forward together.
(c) Creeping toward him in the cover of a fallen log.
(d) He sends Robin first to scare him out of cover.
4. What does Corbett get distracted admiring as he is inspecting the road?
(a) The view.
(b) A massive bird of prey.
(d) An amazing butterfly.
5. Why does Corbett decide to go home after wounding the leopard?
(a) It is getting close to dark.
(b) He needs more men.
(c) He needs to get Robin.
(d) He thinks the leopard would die shortly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Corbett see and wish he could photograph in the story about the fish of his dreams?
2. How does Corbet spend the first night in Pali?
3. What do the men from Champawat report having heard and seen?
4. In what state does Corbett find the people of Pali when he arrives?
5. What does Corbett worry about as he re-approaches the wounded leopard?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)