One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Kanda Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the tiger to flee from the kill area in the morning after Corbett's night tree vigil?
(a) Another tiger arriving.
(b) The call of Corbett's men on the ridge.
(c) A wild shot Corbett made.
(d) None of the above.
2. What does Corbett worry about when he sees Robin missing?
(a) That the other dogs had hurt Robin.
(b) That the leopard had killed him.
(c) That Robin was scared of gunfire.
(d) That Robin wouldn't make it home alone.
3. What nerve does Robin have that he is unable to control?
(a) The twitching of his left ear.
(b) The one on that makes the hair on the back of his leg stand up.
(c) None of the above.
4. Why does Corbett need to kill a snake before hunting a man-eater?
(a) The odor of snake meat is a powerful lure.
(b) To create faith in him from the people of the area.
(c) He uses the venom as poison.
5. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) A weak heart.
(b) A blind eye.
(c) Hip dysplasia.
(d) Near sightedness.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Kanda tiger stalk and prepare to hunt the men from the village?
2. How does Corbett learn of the location of the Bachelor of Powalgarh when he starts to pursue him?
3. What story does Corbett tell of Robin?
4. What reputation does Corbett admit to having earned?
5. What does the snake do when Corbett hits the back of its head with a stone?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)