|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nataraj's idea to keep Kumar safe?
(a) To take Vasu with him into the crowds where it will be hard for him shoot Kumar.
2. What reason does Sastri give for being delayed returning from his niece's wedding?
(a) After the wedding they went on a pilgrimage.
(b) He was staying away until the dust settled about Vasu.
(c) He was investigating the murder.
(d) None of the above.
3. What was the town saying about Nataraj after Vasu's death?
(a) That he had saved Kumar's life.
(b) That he had killed a rakshasa single handedly.
(c) That he should be elected to public office.
(d) That he should leave the neighborhood.
4. What does Sastri divulge about Rangi?
(a) She knew the identity of the murderer.
(b) She killed Vasu.
(c) She was the only one that could control Vasu.
(d) She was with Vasu when he died.
5. What is the animal hospital like?
(a) The animal hospital is a wide open field with a little hut.
(b) The animal hospital is packed with animals, loud, and dirty.
(c) The animal hospital is very modern and clean.
(d) The animal hospital is surrounded by sacred cows being cared for.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nataraj unwittingly do in the crowd at the celebration?
2. What does Nataraj say was the greatest damage caused by the man-eater?
3. Where does Nataraj know the unexpected visitor from in the beginning of chapter seven?
4. What is the debate at Mempi regarding Kumar?
5. What does Sastri do when he hears of Vasu's demise?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)