Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sastri divulge about Rangi?
(a) She knew the identity of the murderer.
(b) She was with Vasu when he died.
(c) She was the only one that could control Vasu.
(d) She killed Vasu.
2. As time goes by after Vasu's death, what does Nataraj convince himself of?
(a) That he was right to steal the stuffed tiger cub.
(b) That Vasu had been a good friend.
(c) That Vasu was a fearsome demon and not a man.
(d) That he might have killed Vasu.
3. What does Rangi tell Nataraj about Vasu?
(a) Vasu is planning on keeping the celebration money.
(b) Vasu is slowly going crazy.
(c) Vasu is very ill.
(d) Vasu plans to shoot Kumar at the parade.
4. What does Vasu offer Nataraj when he hears of the celebration, and what is Nataraj's reaction?
(a) Vasu offers Nataraj a stuffed animal for his parlour and Nataraj agrees.
(b) Vasu offers ten rupees and Nataraj says he wants a hundred.
(c) Vasu offers to move out of the attic and Nataraj tells him he doesn't have to.
(d) Vasu offers Nataraj friendship and Nataraj willingly embraces it.
5. How does Sen help Nataraj?
(a) He finds an article about the animal hospital in a newspaper.
(b) He lends him money to pay the lawyer.
(c) None of the above.
(d) He gives him a book on elephant care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause for the celebration that Sastri and Nataraj undertake?
2. What is Nataraj's idea to keep Kumar safe?
3. What strikes Nataraj about the scene when he sees Vasu?
4. Where does the police inspector hold the investigation into Vasu's death?
5. What help does Nataraj seek from Sen?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)