Short Essay Questions Key
1. What goes on the front room of the shop that Nataraj runs?
2. What is the story of the house on Kabir Street?
3. What does Nataraj do early every morning?
4. How are the relationships Nataraj has with the people around him?
5. What kind of events unfold in chapter one of "The Man-eater of Malgudi?"
6. Describe the business that Nataraj runs.
7. What is the purpose of the blue curtain separating the two rooms of the printing press, and why is this important to Nataraj?
8. Who is Vasu, what is his history, and what is the first thing he does in his relationship with Nataraj?
9. How does the business transaction unfold between Nataraj and Vasu?
10. Explain the relationship developing in chapter two between Vasu and Nataraj. What are their interactions like?
11. Who does Nataraj employ at the printing press? What is his relationship with his hired help?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)