Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1
1. What goes on the front room of the shop that Nataraj runs?
2. What is the story of the house on Kabir Street?
3. What does Nataraj do early every morning?
4. How are the relationships Nataraj has with the people around him?
5. What kind of events unfold in chapter one of "The Man-eater of Malgudi?"
6. Describe the business that Nataraj runs.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 2
7. What is the purpose of the blue curtain separating...
This section contains 926 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)