Short Answer Key
1. How much room does Nataraj need for his printing press?
The back room of the place he owns.
2. Does Nataraj have a family of his own?
Yes, he has a wife and a son.
3. What does Nataraj use his parlor for?
Nataraj lets any passerby who needs a rest have a seat in his parlour.
4. What is Nataraj's poet friend trying to accomplish?
Nataraj's poet friend is writing the life of Krishna is monsyllabic verse.
5. How many people work with Nataraj at his press?
Just one, an old man called Sastri.
6. What is the Star?
The newspaper printed right next door.
7. What does Sen like to discuss?
The mistakes of the president, Nehru.
8. What is the relationship like between Nataraj and his neighbors?
Friendly and cordial.
9. What does Nataraj do early every morning?
Bathe and wash his...
This section contains 3,211 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)