|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Nataraj receive about Vasu?
(a) All of the above.
(b) That he should ask him to leave.
(c) That he is dangerous and he should proceed with caution.
(d) That nothing would be resolved without a fight.
2. What does Nataraj have stashed away up in his attic that he wishes to be rid of?
(a) Scorpions and snakes.
(b) Several animals stuffed by a taxidermist.
(c) Old newspapers, magazines and other waste paper.
(d) All of the above.
3. How does Vasu end up in Nataraj's attic?
(a) He goes up to inspect the paper with the old moslem.
(b) He is looking for Nataraj.
(c) He is curious and goes up when Nataraj is not looking.
(d) He goes up to try to get rid of the scorpions and snakes.
4. What is the relationship between Nataraj and Vasu like for a couple weeks after the court summons?
(a) They often fight in public.
(b) They engage in sabotaging each other's lives.
(c) They leave each other entirely alone.
(d) They have an argument and then re-establish peace.
5. What is the general attitude of people towards Nataraj after Vasu's death?
(a) People soon forgot the whole affair and life went back to normal.
(b) He was a town hero.
(c) They avoided him.
(d) People said he should be taken to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes a philosophy practiced by Vasu?
2. Who arrives at the last moment and is able to get Kumar to stand?
3. What does Nataraj promise the sanitary inspector from the health department?
4. What is the state of the arrangements the morning of the celebration?
5. Who is still good friends with Nataraj after Vasu's death?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)