|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Nataraj receive about Vasu?
(a) That he should ask him to leave.
(b) That nothing would be resolved without a fight.
(c) All of the above.
(d) That he is dangerous and he should proceed with caution.
2. What undertaking does Vasu take over from the unwilling Nataraj for the celebration?
(a) Gathering a crowd.
(b) Providing security.
(c) Finding entertainment.
(d) Collecting money.
3. What does Nataraj suddenly fear when Vasu carelessly answers his request for money?
(a) That he would starve to death.
(b) That Vasu had forgotten that they were friends.
(c) That he wouln't make it home in time for his appointment.
(d) That maybe Vasu was abducting him for ransom.
4. Why was the printing job Nataraj was working on when Vasu takes him away urgent?
(a) It was for a very influential person.
(b) The order was already late.
(c) The daily edition had to be printed early in the day.
(d) The wedding was in two weeks.
5. What starts a friendly conversation between Nataraj and the tea-shop man?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Both have been slighted by Vasu.
(c) The tea-shop man needs to print some fliers.
(d) The feast that Vasu has paid for.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have Sastri and Nataraj given themselves some peace from the hyena and prostitutes?
2. What does Sen like to discuss?
3. Who currently lives in the house on Kabir Street?
4. What does speaking to Vasu remind Nataraj of?
5. What does Nataraj worry Vasu will do?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)