|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nataraj feel about the enmity between him and Vasu?
(a) All of the above.
(b) It consumes him and makes him feel like a child.
(c) He misses Vasu's rough friendship.
(d) He wishes he could re-establish cordiality.
2. What does Nataraj promise the Septuagenaraian in order to appease him?
(a) To propose a law against guns.
(b) To have Vasu evicted.
(c) To speak to Vasu.
(d) To get a new puppy for his grandson.
3. How does Vasu choose the details of the printing job he wants done?
(a) Vasu chooses the most expensive of everything.
(b) Vasu chooses the cheapest of everthing.
(c) Vasu asks Nataraj to choose for him.
(d) Vasu has strong likes and dislikes and knows exactly what he wants.
4. Which of the following best describes the feelings of the poet about Vasu?
5. What is the relationship like between Nataraj and his neighbors?
(a) Manipulative and deceiptful.
(b) Competitive and suspicious.
(c) Friendly and cordial.
(d) Cold and distant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stories does Sastri tell Nataraj?
2. Why must Nataraj stay hidden behind his blue curtain while the court is in session?
3. What does Vasu ask of Nataraj in the attic?
4. What does Nataraj use his parlor for?
5. What does Sen like to discuss?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)