|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nataraj worry Vasu will do?
(a) Legally take the attic from him.
(b) Shoot more sacred animals just to make Nataraj angry.
(c) Take Babu hostage for ransom.
(d) Bring live animals back to the attic.
2. What move was taken to preserve peace between the five brothers and their families?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The brothers were sent in different directions to learn careers.
(c) A printing press was started to make them work together.
(d) Nataraj's grandfother split the family up and emptied the house.
3. Who gives Nataraj cold looks when he runs into them on the street?
(a) His extended family.
(b) The politicians.
(c) The girl he spurned at the market.
(d) The owners of the Star.
4. Which of the following most accurately portrays the conversations between Nataraj and Vasu as of chapter two?
(a) Lengthy and thoughtful.
(b) Succinct and professional.
(c) Personal and private.
(d) Abrasive and slightly hostile.
5. What action does Nataraj take regarding Vasu?
(a) He summons the police to evict him.
(b) He decides make Vasu's life difficult and hope he leaves.
(c) He confronts Vasu and tells him he must leave in a week.
(d) He pins a note on his door asking him to come talk to him, then tells him he needs the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the adjournment lawyer owe Nataraj?
2. What is the Star?
3. What misunderstanding occurs between Vasu and Nataraj?
4. What does Nataraj use his parlor for?
5. What is the relationship between Nataraj and Vasu like for a couple weeks after the court summons?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)