|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What move was taken to preserve peace between the five brothers and their families?
(a) Nataraj's grandfother split the family up and emptied the house.
(b) A printing press was started to make them work together.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The brothers were sent in different directions to learn careers.
2. What was lost when Nataraj's grandmother passed away?
(a) All documentation of Nataraj's existence.
(b) The ancestral home of the family.
(c) The stories of Nataraj's grandfather, an elephant handler.
(d) Family unity between the five brothers and their families.
3. What does Vasu want printed?
(a) Advertisements for his business services.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Business cards and letterhead.
(d) Fliers about a festival.
4. What had lived before in the house on Kabir street?
(a) The owner of the Star.
(b) A wealthy family that wanted Nataraj to marry their daughter.
(c) Nataraj's extended family, consisting of four uncles and their families.
(d) A taxidermist.
5. What misunderstanding occurs between Vasu and Nataraj?
(a) Vasu thinks the cards are a fraction of their real price.
(b) Nataraj printed the wrong information on the cards.
(c) Vasu expects the cards to be delivered and Nataraj waits for him to pick them up.
(d) Vasu returns expecting his cards to be done, but he still needs to choose type and stationary.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of chapter two, what are Nataraj and Sastri printing?
2. Which of the following best describes a philosophy practiced by Vasu?
3. How many people work with Nataraj at his press?
4. Which of the following best describes the kind of man that Nataraj is?
5. What does Vasu do for a living?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)