|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause for the celebration that Sastri and Nataraj undertake?
(a) A seasonal festival.
(b) Vasu's departure.
(c) The recovery of Kumar.
(d) The completion of the poet's book.
2. What makes Vasu change and become soft and agreeable?
(a) The presence of women.
(b) When Nataraj threatens to evict him.
(c) When everyone compliments him.
(d) The presence of an official.
3. How do Nataraj and Sastri raise money for the celebration?
(a) They sell copies of the book.
(b) Nataraj charges extra on all printing jobs.
(c) They ask for donations.
(d) They charge Vasu rent.
4. Which of the following is a phrase used to describe Vasu?
(a) Intellectually honed.
(b) Lord of the universe.
(c) Considerate to a fault.
(d) Gentle oaf.
5. What does Nataraj answer when Vasu asks him how many people he employs in his press?
(a) Just Sastri.
(b) As many as I need.
(c) Six people.
(d) I employ several specialists.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sastri change the conversation with the septuagenarian?
2. What does Nataraj unwittingly do in the crowd at the celebration?
3. Which of the following best describes the feelings of the poet about Vasu?
4. What new problem brought on by Vasu bothers Sastri at the press?
5. What undertaking does Vasu take over from the unwilling Nataraj for the celebration?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)