|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nataraj suddenly fear when Vasu carelessly answers his request for money?
(a) That maybe Vasu was abducting him for ransom.
(b) That he would starve to death.
(c) That he wouln't make it home in time for his appointment.
(d) That Vasu had forgotten that they were friends.
2. What does Nataraj answer when Vasu asks him how many people he employs in his press?
(a) As many as I need.
(b) I employ several specialists.
(c) Just Sastri.
(d) Six people.
3. What is Nataraj working on when Vasu wants to take him on a jeep ride?
(a) Labels for aerated soda.
(b) Wedding invitations for the adjournment lawyer.
(c) The daily edition of the Star.
(d) Goldent Thoughts
4. What does the old Moslem tell Nataraj about his paper?
(a) He should store it differently.
(b) It is too old and completely brown.
(c) He does not want it.
(d) It is the best in the neighborhood.
5. What are the dynamics between Vasu and the poet?
(a) They are mutually respectful but distant.
(b) They knew each other previously.
(c) The poet refuses to hear Vasu talk.
(d) Vasu gets the poet to move from the Queen Anne chair when he arrives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the printing job Nataraj was working on when Vasu takes him away urgent?
2. What does Vasu say when Sen criticizes Nehru?
3. What is Nataraj's poet friend trying to accomplish?
4. What had lived before in the house on Kabir street?
5. How does Nataraj gain leverage in negotiations with the old moslem?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)