|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Nataraj experience while actually printing the book for the poet?
2. Who comes and wants to ask Nataraj questions about Vasu?
(a) The adjournment lawyer.
(b) The septuagenarian.
(c) The forestry officer.
(d) The police inspector.
3. What problem does the septuagenarian bring to Nataraj?
(a) He is afraid of Vasu's violence.
(b) His grandson's dog had been shot.
(c) The odor of Vasu's work is hurting his lungs.
(d) He is trying to rent a room in his home but no-one will rent near Vasu.
4. Which of the following best describes Vasu's presence in the parlor?
(a) Argumentative and intellectual.
(b) Dominating and loud.
(c) Uncomfortable and awkward.
(d) Fun and rambuctious.
5. What does Rangi tell Nataraj about her future with Vasu?
(a) He has paid her in advance for her services for an entire year.
(b) Vasu has proposed marriage to her.
(c) He is going to take her away to Bombay where she will cook for him.
(d) They have no future plans and she will no longer come to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Vasu accuse Nataraj of?
2. What new problem brought on by Vasu bothers Sastri at the press?
3. What is Nataraj's reaction to the problem the septuagenarian presents?
4. What does Nataraj have stashed away up in his attic that he wishes to be rid of?
5. What does Rangi tell Nataraj about Vasu?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)