|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continues in Cesar's life?
(a) The string of women.
(b) His communication with Eugenio.
(c) His love for Delores.
(d) His relationship with Celia.
2. Why does Cesar's neighbor knock on his door?
(a) To tell him to turn down his television.
(b) To ask if Cesar has any alcohol he can buy.
(c) To say hello.
(d) To invite Cesar to a party.
3. About what does Cesar worry?
(a) Eugenio will miss him.
(b) Eugenio is not successful in his career.
(c) Eugenio has inherited his father's melancholy.
(d) Eugenio is lonely.
4. What takes its toll on Cesar?
(a) Not eating.
(b) Not sleeping.
(c) Maintaining his regular job and running The Club Havana.
(d) Being alone.
5. Why does Perez convert the club?
(a) He wants to recoup his financial losses.
(b) He want to venture into something new.
(c) He wants to offend Cesar.
(d) He does not like mambo music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cesar give Bernardito?
2. How does Fernando help Cesar?
3. What is The Club Havana?
4. What is one reason why Mariela does not want to leave Cuba?
5. Why is the club suffering financial loss?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)