|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Mariela and her mother live comfortably in Cuba?
(a) Mariela's stepfather is an official close to the Castro regime.
(b) Mariela is close with Fidel Castro.
(c) Mariela's mother is paid very well for her work.
(d) Mariela's stepfather makes a six-figure salary.
2. Why would Fernando like to help Cesar?
(a) Cesar saves his life.
(b) Cesar is in desparate need of help.
(c) Cesar had shown Fernando kindness when they were younger.
(d) Fernando owes Cesar money.
3. What is important to Cesar, regarding Eugenio?
(a) That Eugenio inherit his wealth.
(b) He find a good woman to marry.
(c) He know how much Cesar loves him.
(d) He not inherit his father's depression.
4. What does Carmen do?
(a) Seduces Cesar.
(b) Makes Cesar and Don dinner.
(c) Gives Cesar his guitar.
(d) Murders Don.
5. What happens to Celia and Cesar's relationship?
(a) It grows stronger.
(b) It continues in the same manner.
(c) It gets a little rocky.
(d) It ends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cesar continue to play?
2. How does the woman react?
3. How does Fernando help Cesar?
4. Why does Cesar's neighbor knock on his door?
5. What does Cesar want for Mariela?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)