|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Cesar to hire Eugenio to help with maintenance at the apartment building?
(a) New tenants.
(b) More work than usual.
(d) A new management company.
2. Who is Cesar's hardest goodbye?
3. What takes its toll on Cesar?
(a) Maintaining his regular job and running The Club Havana.
(b) Not eating.
(c) Being alone.
(d) Not sleeping.
4. Why does Perez convert the club?
(a) He does not like mambo music.
(b) He want to venture into something new.
(c) He wants to recoup his financial losses.
(d) He wants to offend Cesar.
5. What is one reason why Mariela does not want to leave Cuba?
(a) She does not want to leave her mother.
(b) She does not want to be near her father.
(c) She trusts Fidel Castro.
(d) She is not involved as an artistic director of a ballet company.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Cesar worry?
2. Why would Fernando like to help Cesar?
3. Why is Celia frustrated with Cesar?
4. From what is Cesar unable to stop himself?
5. What is Cesar's excuse for his actions?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)