|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cesar remain in New York City?
(a) To relive his life through his friends and memories.
(b) He cannot afford to move to Miami.
(c) He is afraid to move anywhere else.
(d) He has no where else to go.
2. Why does Celia do this to Cesar?
(a) She wants revenge.
(b) She cannot wait any longer to be married.
(c) She tries to prevent him from going out.
(d) She hates him.
3. What theme is very clear in this part?
(c) Certainty in celebrity.
4. Into what does Perez convert the club?
(a) A disco club.
(b) A retirement home.
(c) A family restaurant.
(d) A rock and jazz venue.
5. Who is Cesar's hardest goodbye?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cesar do in his basement workshop?
2. What does Cesar teach?
3. What leads Cesar to hire Eugenio to help with maintenance at the apartment building?
4. Who is Fernando Perez?
5. Why is Cesar hospitalized?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)