|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Cesar to hire Eugenio to help with maintenance at the apartment building?
(a) New tenants.
(b) A new management company.
(c) More work than usual.
2. From what is Cesar unable to stop himself?
(c) The inappropriate behavior with Carmen.
(d) Arguing with Don.
3. Why does Perez convert the club?
(a) He does not like mambo music.
(b) He want to venture into something new.
(c) He wants to offend Cesar.
(d) He wants to recoup his financial losses.
4. In 1967, from where do Cesar's three remaining brothers escape?
5. Why would Fernando like to help Cesar?
(a) Cesar saves his life.
(b) Cesar had shown Fernando kindness when they were younger.
(c) Cesar is in desparate need of help.
(d) Fernando owes Cesar money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Cesar not stop what is going on at the club?
2. About what does Cesar continue to reminisce?
3. What does Cesar learn about the renovated club?
4. For what does Cesar invite his nephew?
5. What can Cesar not stop?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)