|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Cesar to hire Eugenio to help with maintenance at the apartment building?
(b) A new management company.
(c) More work than usual.
(d) New tenants.
2. Why does Cesar begin playing music again after his brother's death?
(a) Music is his therapy.
(b) His brothers in Cuba need financial help.
(c) He needs the money.
(d) He misses playing.
3. How does Cesar known Bernardito Mendelbaum?
(a) He used to be in the Mambo Kings' band.
(b) He worked with Cesar and Nestor at the meat packing plant.
(c) He used to be Cesar and Nestor's roommate.
(d) He is also from Havana.
4. What does Carmen do?
(a) Gives Cesar his guitar.
(b) Makes Cesar and Don dinner.
(c) Murders Don.
(d) Seduces Cesar.
5. What does Cesar begin to do?
(a) Save money to buy back the club.
(b) Stop drinking.
(c) Say goodbye to the people he has loved.
(d) Consider moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Perez convert the club?
2. What does Cesar do to the forty-year-old woman?
3. For what does Cesar invite his nephew?
4. What does Cesar continue to do through the night?
5. Where does Cesar play most frequently?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)