|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continues in Cesar's life?
(a) His relationship with Celia.
(b) His love for Delores.
(c) The string of women.
(d) His communication with Eugenio.
2. Where does Cesar play most frequently?
(a) The Tree Restaurant.
(b) Joe's Pizzeria.
(c) The Risoteria Restaurant.
(d) The Mamey Tree Restaurant.
3. About what does Cesar worry?
(a) Eugenio is lonely.
(b) Eugenio is not successful in his career.
(c) Eugenio has inherited his father's melancholy.
(d) Eugenio will miss him.
4. Where do the brothers settle?
(d) New York City.
5. What does Cesar begin to do?
(a) Save money to buy back the club.
(b) Stop drinking.
(c) Consider moving.
(d) Say goodbye to the people he has loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cesar's neighbor knock on his door?
2. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
3. From what is Cesar unable to stop himself?
4. What does Carmen do?
5. In 1967, from where do Cesar's three remaining brothers escape?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)