|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cesar teach?
(a) The mambo.
(c) The salsa.
2. Why does Cesar's neighbor knock on his door?
(a) To invite Cesar to a party.
(b) To tell him to turn down his television.
(c) To ask if Cesar has any alcohol he can buy.
(d) To say hello.
3. Who does Cesar host at the club?
(a) Young Cuban musicians.
(b) Young Latino musicians.
(c) His old mambo friends.
(d) Famous mambo players.
4. Why is Celia frustrated with Cesar?
(a) He will not listen to her.
(b) He continues to refuse her.
(c) He is unkind.
(d) He is abusive.
5. What does Cesar do in his basement workshop?
(a) Mourns the changes which are now running rampant in Cuba.
(b) He teaches Eugenio how to work with wood.
(c) He is building an altar for the neighborhood church.
(d) He watches television.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cesar known Bernardito Mendelbaum?
2. Why does Cesar remain in New York City?
3. What continues in Cesar's life?
4. Why can Cesar not stop what is going on at the club?
5. What theme is very clear in this part?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)