|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the club suffering financial loss?
(a) No one is interested in mambo music.
(b) It suffered a fire.
(c) Cesar has been too generous.
(d) It did not pass the safety inspection.
2. What continues in Cesar's life?
(a) The string of women.
(b) His communication with Eugenio.
(c) His relationship with Celia.
(d) His love for Delores.
3. What does Cesar provide for these men?
(a) Room and board.
(b) housing, money and temporary jobs at the club.
(c) Jobs in the neighborhood.
(d) Food and a place to stay.
4. Who is Cesar's hardest goodbye?
5. What does Cesar continue to do through the night?
(c) Talk to his dead brother.
(d) Watch television.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman react?
2. What does Cesar do to the forty-year-old woman?
3. How does Cesar known Bernardito Mendelbaum?
4. What does Cesar learn about the renovated club?
5. How do Mariela and her mother live comfortably in Cuba?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)