|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cesar begin playing music again after his brother's death?
(a) He misses playing.
(b) Music is his therapy.
(c) His brothers in Cuba need financial help.
(d) He needs the money.
2. Into what does Perez convert the club?
(a) A disco club.
(b) A retirement home.
(c) A family restaurant.
(d) A rock and jazz venue.
3. What does Cesar notice about his brothers?
(a) They want to move to New York City.
(b) The are unhappy.
(c) This miss Cuba.
(d) They are content to become old men.
4. What happens to Celia and Cesar's relationship?
(a) It gets a little rocky.
(b) It ends.
(c) It continues in the same manner.
(d) It grows stronger.
5. What does Cesar do as Eugenio heads home on the subway?
(a) He drinks.
(b) He watches him disappear from his life.
(c) He cries.
(d) He calls Delores.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Cesar continue to reminisce?
2. Where does Cesar play most frequently?
3. Where is Cesar's guitar?
4. What does Cesar want for Mariela?
5. Why is Cesar hospitalized?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)