|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cesar's neighbor knock on his door?
(a) To say hello.
(b) To ask if Cesar has any alcohol he can buy.
(c) To invite Cesar to a party.
(d) To tell him to turn down his television.
2. What does Cesar give Bernardito?
(a) Old Mambo King records.
(b) A goodbye card.
(d) A job.
3. What continues in Cesar's life?
(a) The string of women.
(b) His relationship with Celia.
(c) His love for Delores.
(d) His communication with Eugenio.
4. What happens to Celia and Cesar's relationship?
(a) It grows stronger.
(b) It continues in the same manner.
(c) It ends.
(d) It gets a little rocky.
5. What leads Cesar to hire Eugenio to help with maintenance at the apartment building?
(a) A new management company.
(c) New tenants.
(d) More work than usual.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what are these musicians searching?
2. How does Fernando help Cesar?
3. Why does Cesar remain in New York City?
4. What about the woman next door catches Cesar's attention?
5. In 1967, from where do Cesar's three remaining brothers escape?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)