|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cesar provide for these men?
(a) Jobs in the neighborhood.
(b) housing, money and temporary jobs at the club.
(c) Room and board.
(d) Food and a place to stay.
2. Where does Cesar continue to play?
(a) In the park.
(b) At clubs and restaurants.
(c) With the symphony.
(d) At bars.
3. Why is the club suffering financial loss?
(a) No one is interested in mambo music.
(b) It did not pass the safety inspection.
(c) It suffered a fire.
(d) Cesar has been too generous.
4. Why does Perez convert the club?
(a) He want to venture into something new.
(b) He wants to recoup his financial losses.
(c) He does not like mambo music.
(d) He wants to offend Cesar.
5. Where is Cesar's guitar?
(a) In the kitchen at the restaurant.
(b) In the cellar at the restaurant.
(c) Upstairs in Don's apartment.
(d) At his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Celia and Cesar's relationship?
2. Where do the brothers settle?
3. Why is it now difficult to make a living in Cuba?
4. What does Cesar do to the forty-year-old woman?
5. What is Cesar's excuse for his actions?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)