|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
(a) Eugenio Castillo.
(b) Delores Castillo.
(c) Don Emilio.
(d) Cesar Castillo.
2. What is important to Cesar, regarding Eugenio?
(a) He find a good woman to marry.
(b) He know how much Cesar loves him.
(c) That Eugenio inherit his wealth.
(d) He not inherit his father's depression.
3. Why would Fernando like to help Cesar?
(a) Cesar is in desparate need of help.
(b) Cesar had shown Fernando kindness when they were younger.
(c) Cesar saves his life.
(d) Fernando owes Cesar money.
4. In 1967, from where do Cesar's three remaining brothers escape?
5. Who is Fernando Perez?
(a) The mayor of New York City at the time.
(b) Cesar's best friend.
(c) A notorious gangster in the Latin community in New York City.
(d) Cesar's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it now difficult to make a living in Cuba?
2. What does The Club Havana do for Cesar?
3. Who does Cesar date for awhile?
4. What does Cesar do in his basement workshop?
5. Why does Cesar's neighbor knock on his door?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)