Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is very clear in this part?
(d) Certainty in celebrity.
2. What can Cesar not stop?
(a) Begging his daughter to move to America.
(b) His alcoholic lifestyle.
(c) Thinking about Maria.
(d) Being thankful his brother died instead of him.
3. Why does Perez convert the club?
(a) He want to venture into something new.
(b) He wants to recoup his financial losses.
(c) He wants to offend Cesar.
(d) He does not like mambo music.
4. For what are these musicians searching?
(b) New lives.
(d) Lessons in the mambo.
5. What does Cesar want for Mariela?
(a) To stay in Cuba.
(b) To live with him.
(c) To find a more stable career.
(d) To be released from the strict regime of the revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is important to Cesar, regarding Eugenio?
2. What does Cesar give Bernardito?
3. Who enter Cesar's life thrilled to be with the famous Cesar Castillo?
4. What does Cesar teach?
5. What is The Club Havana?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)