|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cesar provide for these men?
(a) Food and a place to stay.
(b) housing, money and temporary jobs at the club.
(c) Room and board.
(d) Jobs in the neighborhood.
2. What is one reason why Mariela does not want to leave Cuba?
(a) She is not involved as an artistic director of a ballet company.
(b) She trusts Fidel Castro.
(c) She does not want to leave her mother.
(d) She does not want to be near her father.
3. What does Cesar give Bernardito?
(a) A goodbye card.
(b) A job.
(c) Old Mambo King records.
4. How does Fernando help Cesar?
(a) He convinces Mariela to leave Cuba.
(b) He purchases a local Irish pub and turns it into a mambo club.
(c) He pays his bills for one month.
(d) He brings Cesar's brothers to America.
5. What does Cesar learn about the renovated club?
(a) It is a front for drugs.
(b) It is very trendy.
(c) No one is interested in a rock and jazz club.
(d) It is the best in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cesar date for awhile?
2. What does The Club Havana do for Cesar?
3. Why does Cesar remain in New York City?
4. What is important to Cesar, regarding Eugenio?
5. How do Mariela and her mother live comfortably in Cuba?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)