|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cesar continue to play?
(a) At bars.
(b) With the symphony.
(c) In the park.
(d) At clubs and restaurants.
2. What does Cesar do in his basement workshop?
(a) He teaches Eugenio how to work with wood.
(b) He watches television.
(c) He is building an altar for the neighborhood church.
(d) Mourns the changes which are now running rampant in Cuba.
3. What does Carmen do?
(a) Gives Cesar his guitar.
(b) Makes Cesar and Don dinner.
(c) Murders Don.
(d) Seduces Cesar.
4. Who does Cesar host at the club?
(a) Young Latino musicians.
(b) His old mambo friends.
(c) Famous mambo players.
(d) Young Cuban musicians.
5. What is The Club Havana?
(a) A country club for the wealthy Cubans.
(b) A popular club in Havana.
(c) Cesar's club that Fernando had purchased for him.
(d) A club Cesar had played in as a young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fernando Perez?
2. For what are these musicians searching?
3. About what does Cesar worry?
4. What theme is very clear in this part?
5. What is Cesar's excuse for his actions?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)