|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Cesar to hire Eugenio to help with maintenance at the apartment building?
(b) A new management company.
(c) New tenants.
(d) More work than usual.
2. How does the woman react?
3. What continues in Cesar's life?
(a) His communication with Eugenio.
(b) The string of women.
(c) His love for Delores.
(d) His relationship with Celia.
4. How does this change affect Cesar?
(a) It is exciting to him.
(b) He is unchanged.
(c) It breaks his heart.
(d) He is relieved.
5. What can Cesar not stop?
(a) Thinking about Maria.
(b) Being thankful his brother died instead of him.
(c) Begging his daughter to move to America.
(d) His alcoholic lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cesar's neighbor knock on his door?
2. What does Cesar do in his basement workshop?
3. Why does Perez convert the club?
4. What does Cesar do as Eugenio heads home on the subway?
5. About what does Cesar continue to reminisce?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)