|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason why Mariela does not want to leave Cuba?
(a) She does not want to leave her mother.
(b) She trusts Fidel Castro.
(c) She is not involved as an artistic director of a ballet company.
(d) She does not want to be near her father.
2. Where does Cesar continue to play?
(a) At clubs and restaurants.
(b) At bars.
(c) In the park.
(d) With the symphony.
3. From what is Cesar unable to stop himself?
(a) Arguing with Don.
(b) The inappropriate behavior with Carmen.
4. For what does Cesar invite his nephew?
(a) A night out at the clubs.
(b) Dinner and drinks.
(c) A mambo lesson.
(d) A performance.
5. What theme is very clear in this part?
(d) Certainty in celebrity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cesar's hardest goodbye?
2. What does Cesar do in his basement workshop?
3. Why is Cesar hospitalized?
4. Who does Cesar host at the club?
5. Into what does Perez convert the club?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)