|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1967, from where do Cesar's three remaining brothers escape?
2. Where is Cesar's guitar?
(a) In the cellar at the restaurant.
(b) In the kitchen at the restaurant.
(c) At his home.
(d) Upstairs in Don's apartment.
3. What does Carmen do?
(a) Makes Cesar and Don dinner.
(b) Gives Cesar his guitar.
(c) Murders Don.
(d) Seduces Cesar.
4. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
(a) Cesar Castillo.
(b) Delores Castillo.
(c) Don Emilio.
(d) Eugenio Castillo.
5. How does this change affect Cesar?
(a) He is unchanged.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) It is exciting to him.
(d) It breaks his heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cesar learn about the renovated club?
2. What does Cesar notice about his brothers?
3. What does Cesar do in his basement workshop?
4. What does Cesar begin to do?
5. What happens to Celia and Cesar's relationship?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)