|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the woman next door catches Cesar's attention?
(a) He is struck by her beauty.
(b) She is unusual.
(c) She has a strange accent.
(d) She is very tall.
2. Why is Cesar hospitalized?
(a) His organs are failing.
(b) He has passed out.
(c) He cannot stop being violently ill.
(d) He has a heart attack.
3. What does Cesar want for Mariela?
(a) To find a more stable career.
(b) To be released from the strict regime of the revolution.
(c) To live with him.
(d) To stay in Cuba.
4. What can Cesar not stop?
(a) Begging his daughter to move to America.
(b) His alcoholic lifestyle.
(c) Being thankful his brother died instead of him.
(d) Thinking about Maria.
5. Who does Cesar host at the club?
(a) Young Latino musicians.
(b) Young Cuban musicians.
(c) His old mambo friends.
(d) Famous mambo players.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Club Havana do for Cesar?
2. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
3. Why does Perez convert the club?
4. What does Cesar do to the forty-year-old woman?
5. Where does Cesar play most frequently?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)