|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this woman want?
(a) To meet Cesar's nephew.
(b) To move to Los Angeles.
(c) To marry Cesar.
(d) To inherit Cesar's money.
2. What does Cesar do in his basement workshop?
(a) He teaches Eugenio how to work with wood.
(b) He watches television.
(c) He is building an altar for the neighborhood church.
(d) Mourns the changes which are now running rampant in Cuba.
3. Why does Celia do this to Cesar?
(a) She tries to prevent him from going out.
(b) She wants revenge.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She cannot wait any longer to be married.
4. Who is Cesar's hardest goodbye?
5. What does Cesar give Bernardito?
(a) A goodbye card.
(b) A job.
(c) Old Mambo King records.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cesar play most frequently?
2. Why would Fernando like to help Cesar?
3. Where is Cesar's guitar?
4. Why is it now difficult to make a living in Cuba?
5. Why does Cesar remain in New York City?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)