|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cesar marry?
2. What question does Maria continually evade?
(a) Nestor's marriage proposal.
(b) If she wants to date Nestor.
(c) Whether or not she loves Nestor.
(d) If she will move to the United States.
3. Where do Cesar and Nestor find themselves few months later?
(a) Los Angeles.
4. How does Nestor feel about the New York City nightlife?
(a) It does not really appeal to him.
(b) It is the only lifestyle he can imagine.
(c) He loves it.
(d) It is the path to fortune.
5. Why does Cesar's wife finally leave him?
(a) He has other girlfriends.
(b) One of his girlfriends is pregnant.
(c) He invites a girlfriend home.
(d) He is abusive to her and their daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Nestor standing in all their youthful prowess?
2. What does Delores prepare for the guests?
3. What does Cesar do soon after returning from Cuba?
4. Why does Nestor marry Delores?
5. What is Cesar's intention?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Cesar found at the Hotel Splendour?
2. What does Cesar do in his travels with the Merchant Marines?
3. How does Cesar's relationship with Celia end?
4. Why does Cesar's ice cream cart not succeed?
5. What does Celia want from Cesar? Is she successful?
6. How does Delores feel about Lydia?
7. How does Cesar feel about asking Lydia out on a date?
8. What transpires between Cesar and Don Emilio's wife, Carmen?
9. What is taking place with the hearts?
10. How is Fernando Perez able to help Cesar?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)