Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who are Cesar and Nestor Castillo?
Two brothers who come to America from Cuba.
2. Where does the story begin?
New York City.
3. What do the Castillos do?
Perform a song that made them popular.
4. With whom is Nestor standing in all their youthful prowess?
5. Where is Cesar sitting as the story switches perspective?
In the Hotel Splendour.
6. What is Cesar's intention?
To drink himself to death.
7. What do Cesar and Nestor escape in 1949?
An abusive father.
This section contains 4,642 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)