|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is very clear in this part?
(d) Certainty in celebrity.
2. Why does Lucille Ball enter the room?
(a) To make a telephone call.
(b) To entertain the guests.
(c) To serve coffee.
(d) To speak with Eugenio.
3. What continues in Cesar's life?
(a) The string of women.
(b) His relationship with Celia.
(c) His communication with Eugenio.
(d) His love for Delores.
4. What begins to destroy Lydia and Cesar's relationship?
(a) His infidelity.
(b) Her youth.
(c) Her lack of desire for marriage.
(d) His physical ailments.
5. How does Delores feel about the celebrities in her home?
(a) Nervous and agitated.
(b) Shy and quiet.
(c) Annoyed and displeased.
(d) Pleased and surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found on Cesar's hand-written note?
2. What does Eugenio think about doing?
3. What escapes from the coffin?
4. Why does Lydia not show up for a date?
5. What does Delores's father do every night?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)