|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arnaz ask Eugenio?
(a) If he is headed back to New York City.
(b) If he has been to Cuba.
(c) If he believes in the afterlife.
(d) If he would like to stay on his estate.
2. What can Cesar not imagine about Lydia?
(a) What she wants with him now that he is an old man.
(b) What she looks like.
(c) Where she lives.
(d) How old she is.
3. From what is Cesar unable to stop himself?
(a) The inappropriate behavior with Carmen.
(c) Arguing with Don.
4. What does Eugenio do after rising from his seat?
(a) He goes and gives his father a hug.
(b) He pours himself more coffee.
(c) He calls his sister.
(d) He leaves the room.
5. What does Nestor do for a girl he once love?
(a) He calls her on the telephone.
(b) He sends her a letter.
(c) He writes a song.
(d) He looks for her everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lydia do this?
2. Where does Lydia work?
3. What leads Cesar to hire Eugenio to help with maintenance at the apartment building?
4. Who are Cesar and Nestor Castillo?
5. How does Cesar feel at this point in the story?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)