|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Club Havana do for Cesar?
(a) It energizes his lagging spirits.
(b) It gives him a place to play.
(c) It gives him an income.
(d) It causes stress in his life.
2. Why does Celia do this to Cesar?
(a) She cannot wait any longer to be married.
(b) She wants revenge.
(c) She tries to prevent him from going out.
(d) She hates him.
3. What can Cesar not stop?
(a) Thinking about Maria.
(b) Begging his daughter to move to America.
(c) Being thankful his brother died instead of him.
(d) His alcoholic lifestyle.
4. Who are Cesar and Nestor Castillo?
(a) Two brothers who leave America for Costa Rica.
(b) Two cousins living in Puerto Rico.
(c) Two brothers who come to America from Cuba.
(d) Two cousins who come to America from Haiti.
5. Who enter Cesar's life thrilled to be with the famous Cesar Castillo?
(b) The club owners.
(c) Young musicians.
(d) New friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmen do?
2. How do Mariela and her mother live comfortably in Cuba?
3. Why does Cesar begin playing music again after his brother's death?
4. Where does Cesar continue to play?
5. What happens to the DeSoto?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)