1. Who are Cesar and Nestor Castillo?
(a) Two brothers who leave America for Costa Rica.
(b) Two brothers who come to America from Cuba.
(c) Two cousins living in Puerto Rico.
(d) Two cousins who come to America from Haiti.
2. Where does the story begin?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Buenos Aires.
(d) New York City.
3. What do the Castillos do?
(a) Work in a factory.
(b) Audition for Broadway.
(c) Perform a song that made them popular.
(d) Buy a pizzeria.
4. With whom is Nestor standing in all their youthful prowess?
(a) Lucille Ball.
(b) Desi Arnaz.
(c) Anita Lopez.
(d) Cesar Chavez.
5. Where is Cesar sitting as the story switches perspective?
(a) In a director's chair.
(b) In his kitchen.
(c) In the Hotel Splendour.
(d) On the beach.
6. What is Cesar's intention?
(a) To watch people play on the beach.
(b) To make dinner.
(c) To drink himself to death.
(d) To direct a new movie.
7. What do Cesar and Nestor escape in 1949?
(b) The rise of the new dictatorship.
(c) An abusive father.
(d) A civil war.
This section contains 4,642 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)