1. Who are Cesar and Nestor Castillo?
(a) Two cousins living in Puerto Rico.
(b) Two brothers who leave America for Costa Rica.
(c) Two brothers who come to America from Cuba.
(d) Two cousins who come to America from Haiti.
2. Where does the story begin?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Buenos Aires.
(d) New York City.
3. What do the Castillos do?
(a) Work in a factory.
(b) Buy a pizzeria.
(c) Perform a song that made them popular.
(d) Audition for Broadway.
4. With whom is Nestor standing in all their youthful prowess?
(a) Lucille Ball.
(b) Cesar Chavez.
(c) Anita Lopez.
(d) Desi Arnaz.
5. Where is Cesar sitting as the story switches perspective?
(a) In his kitchen.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a director's chair.
(d) In the Hotel Splendour.
6. What is Cesar's intention?
(a) To drink himself to death.
(b) To make dinner.
(c) To watch people play on the beach.
(d) To direct a new movie.
7. What do Cesar and Nestor escape in 1949?
(a) An abusive father.
(b) The rise of the new dictatorship.
(c) A civil war.
This section contains 4,642 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)