|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sense is Aunt Elna missing?
2. What is Mr. Kenmore's Sunday hobby?
(b) Playing golf.
(c) Flying planes.
(d) Playing piano.
3. Where has Christine found a job?
(a) An overall factory.
(b) A train station.
(c) A library.
(d) A hospital.
4. What school club does Christine lead?
5. Which of these was not something the cat is suffering from?
(a) A chewed up paw.
(b) A partially missing tail.
(c) Missing teeth.
(d) Swollen eyes.
6. Who is wearing plasterer's overalls?
(a) Uncle Peter.
(b) Aunt Sigrid.
(c) Uncle Charles.
(d) Uncle Ole.
7. What type of cookies does Aunt Elna love to make?
(c) Chocolate chip.
8. What did Mama ask the other children after Dagmar went to bed?
(a) How to bury a cat.
(b) How to kill a cat.
(c) Where to buy a new cat.
(d) Where to take the cat before Dagmar woke up.
9. What does Sam call the food that Miss Durant eats?
(a) Junk food.
(b) Rabbit food.
10. Which child is honored with a medal for outstanding achievement?
11. Who marries Miss Durant?
(a) Mr. Lewis.
(b) Mr. Clark.
(c) Mr. Stanton.
(d) Mr. George.
12. Who does Elizabeth belong too?
13. What did Mama recall stealing from Aunt Jenny as a young woman?
(d) Cake frosting.
14. What does Katrin want for her graduation present?
(a) A dog.
(b) A silver brooch.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) A pink dresser.
15. Who was Aunt Elna betrothed to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who disapproves of Katrin working at her new place of employment?
2. Why does Cora not want Nels to become a doctor?
3. Why does the family not serve food to the boarders on Sundays?
4. What game is Mrs. Martin planning to play?
5. What kind of animal is Thor?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)