Short Answer Questions Key
1. In Chapter 1, the narrator recalls the family home on which street?
2. What is Uncle Chris' nickname among family members?
The black Norwegian.
3. Where does Mama count the family's money every week?
4. Which item does Mama not count out money for?
5. What item acts as a sense of security for the children?
Mama's bank account.
6. Where does the family take money from to pay for emergencies?
The Little Bank.
7. In Chapter 1, the family needs extra money to pay for which of the following?
Nels' high school.
This section contains 3,754 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)