|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Katrin put the empty boxes?
(a) She throws them into an abandoned area.
(b) She shreds them.
(c) She takes them home.
(d) She hides them under the shelves.
2. What does Mama buy with her coat money?
3. Why is Christine in the hospital?
(a) She hurt her arm.
(b) She is having brain surgery.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is having a baby.
4. Which child wants to become a nurse?
5. Why does this child need to have an operation?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) A gunshot wound.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) An ear infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, the family needs extra money to pay for which of the following?
2. How is Mama able to come up with money to pay for the surgery?
3. What does Mama tell Hester, Mary, and the rest of the girls to entice them to come to Katrin's house?
4. Why does the family not serve food to the boarders on Sundays?
5. Who is the chairman of the reception refreshment team?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)