|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item acts as a sense of security for the children?
(a) Papa's wages.
(b) Nels' story telling.
(c) Aunt Sigrid's extra money.
(d) Mama's bank account.
2. What activity do Christine and the narrator miss doing when they move to their new home?
(a) Singing in the choir.
(b) Roller skating.
(d) Jumping rope.
3. In Chapter 9, what part of Papa is hurting him?
(a) His head.
(b) His back.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His arm.
4. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
5. What happens to Papa at the City Hall job?
(a) He passes out from heat exhaustion.
(b) He is hit in the head.
(c) He falls off a ladder.
(d) He breaks his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shared name of all three of Carmelita's brothers?
2. Who does Mama have see to pay for the surgery?
3. What item does Hester plan to bring to the reception?
4. Which fruit does Uncle Chris demand that the children eat more of?
5. Which item does Mama not count out money for?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)