|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Jenny bring Mama when she comes home from the hospital?
(b) A Blanket.
2. Who does Mama have see to pay for the surgery?
(a) The surgeon's mother.
(b) The surgeon's wife.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The accountant.
3. Who says, "I promise you your husban'--he will be alright."
(a) Aunt Jenny.
(b) The specialist.
(c) Dr. Johnson.
4. Why does Papa call Uncle Chris the "black Norwegian"?
(a) He smokes black tobacco.
(b) He wears all black.
(c) He has a black mustache.
(d) He is African American.
5. Why is the cat's name changed to "Uncle Elizabeth"?
(a) It reminded the family of their uncle.
(b) It bossed other cats around.
(c) The children wanted a funny name for the cat.
(d) It was a tomcat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves Mama a check?
2. What is Mama's request before choosing a hospital?
3. Where does Mama get the money to pay for the operation?
4. How is Mama able to come up with money to pay for the surgery?
5. What happens to Uncle Elizabeth in the end of Chapter 13?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)