|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase that Mama uses to let everyone know everything is going fine?
(a) God bless us.
(b) Praise the Lord.
(c) Everything is fine.
(d) Is good.
2. Why does Mama clear out the front room?
(a) To redecorate the room.
(b) To give Nels his own room.
(c) To make room since the aunts visit.
(d) To make room for a renter.
3. In Chapter 9, what part of Papa is hurting him?
(a) His back.
(b) His arm.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His head.
4. How does Miss Durant like to eat her vegetables?
5. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mama recall stealing from Aunt Jenny as a young woman?
2. Which items hang proudly on the wall in Mama and Papa's bedroom?
3. Why is the cat's name changed to "Uncle Elizabeth"?
4. How is Mama able to afford the graduation gift?
5. Where does Katrin see the janitress?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)