|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves Mama a check?
(b) Mr. Hyde.
(c) Uncle Chris.
(d) Aunt Sigrid.
2. What does Peder return with after one week in Oslo?
(a) A child.
(b) A stallion.
(c) A wife.
(d) A house.
3. Who is wearing plasterer's overalls?
(a) Aunt Sigrid.
(b) Uncle Peter.
(c) Uncle Charles.
(d) Uncle Ole.
4. Which of the children has an operation in Chapter 3?
(c) The narrator.
5. Where does Mama count the family's money every week?
(a) Kitchen table.
(b) Living room couch.
(c) Back porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam call the food that Miss Durant eats?
2. What sense is Aunt Elna missing?
3. What class does Katrin receive an F in?
4. Why does Mama clear out the front room?
5. What does Carmelita say to defend the item she brought to the reception?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)