|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the children sees Papa before the surgery?
2. How many days of praying does the Catholic Novena include?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 16 days.
(d) 7 days.
3. How many free months of rent does the family receive from the Sondermans?
(a) 3 free months.
(b) 4 free months.
(c) 2 free months.
(d) 1 free months.
4. What does Mama try to do to the cat?
(a) Kill it.
(b) Give it away.
(c) Fix it.
(d) Lose it.
5. What is Katrin's punishment for her F?
(a) She has to give up her dream of becoming a writer.
(b) She has to retake the class over the summer.
(c) She has to give away the writing brochures.
(d) She has to copy the lessons in the writing brochures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator try to give Mama at the end of Chapter 1?
2. What is the shared name of all three of Carmelita's brothers?
3. Why does Mr. Schiller leave the store for one hour every day?
4. What does Peder return with after one week in Oslo?
5. What does the family plan to do with the Steiner Street home?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)