|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mama count the family's money every week?
(a) Back porch.
(b) Kitchen table.
(c) Living room couch.
2. Which of the children sees Papa before the surgery?
3. Where does the family move when they left the Castro Street house?
(a) A boarding house on Steiner Street.
(b) Uncle Chris' old house.
(c) Their family home in Norway.
(d) A chicken ranch across the bay.
4. Which items hang proudly on the wall in Mama and Papa's bedroom?
(a) A Norwegian flag.
(b) The family portraits.
(c) The children's birth certificates.
(d) A map of San Francisco.
5. What is the name of Katrin's only classmate who is nice to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Papa decide to give up to save money?
2. What is the name of the hospital Papa is at?
3. Who leaves Mama a check?
4. What forbidden item does Carmelita bring to the reception?
5. What does Mama decide to make for Katrin's school reception?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)