|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the children has an operation in Chapter 3?
(d) The narrator.
2. What is the name of Katrin's teacher?
(a) Miss Grimes.
(b) Miss Lyons.
(c) Miss Karboe.
(d) Miss Scanlon.
3. How many days of praying does the Catholic Novena include?
(a) 16 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 7 days.
4. In Chapter 1, the narrator recalls the family home on which street?
5. What does Mama have for lunch in Chapter 3?
(a) Bread and water.
(b) Two cups of coffee.
(c) A turkey sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Mama's storytelling worse than normal in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Papa call Uncle Chris the "black Norwegian"?
3. Where does the family take money from to pay for emergencies?
4. What is the name of the school the girls attend?
5. What item does Papa decide to give up to save money?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)