|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first place winner for the contest Katrin entered receive as the prize?
2. How many days of praying does the Catholic Novena include?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 16 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 10 days.
3. What does Mama do when Katrin explains that she needs money?
(a) Gives it to her since writing is her dream.
(b) Refuses to speak to her for a week.
(c) Makes her do extra chores for the money.
(d) Helps her find a job to earn the money.
4. Which heirlooms does Uncle Chris sell without telling anyone?
(a) The bridal chest and drinking horn.
(b) The silver broach and bridal chest.
(c) The drinking horn and coin collection.
(d) The silver broach and coin collection.
5. What is the phrase that Mama uses to let everyone know everything is going fine?
(a) Is good.
(b) Praise the Lord.
(c) Everything is fine.
(d) God bless us.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does this child need to have an operation?
2. Which character demands her dowry money back from Uncle Chris' estate?
3. What is the name of the first boarder the family had at the Steiner Street house?
4. What makes Mama's storytelling worse than normal in Chapter 3?
5. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)