|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Katrin have with the writing materials before she gets charged?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. Which item does Mama not count out money for?
(d) Items for the children.
3. How does Mama finally sneak in to see her child at the hospital?
(a) She sneaks back when no one is watching.
(b) She pretends to be part of the cleaning staff.
(c) She pretends to be a nurse.
(d) She pretends to deliver a package.
4. How many free months of rent does the family receive from the Sondermans?
(a) 1 free months.
(b) 3 free months.
(c) 4 free months.
(d) 2 free months.
5. Who helps Nels with homework?
(b) The narrator.
(d) Mr. Hyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator, Katrin, decides to change her name to what?
2. In Chapter 1, the narrator recalls the family home on which street?
3. What is the name of Christine's hiding place?
4. What item does Katrin take from the boarder?
5. How many days of praying does the Catholic Novena include?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)