|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which items hang proudly on the wall in Mama and Papa's bedroom?
(a) The children's birth certificates.
(b) The family portraits.
(c) A Norwegian flag.
(d) A map of San Francisco.
2. What is the name of the school the girls attend?
3. What major city does the family live in?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
4. Where does Mama count the family's money every week?
(b) Living room couch.
(c) Kitchen table.
(d) Back porch.
5. Why does Mama clear out the front room?
(a) To make room for a renter.
(b) To make room since the aunts visit.
(c) To redecorate the room.
(d) To give Nels his own room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the family take money from to pay for emergencies?
2. Who prays every morning so Katrin will hopefully get the money she needs?
3. What happens the same day the family moves to the Steiner Street house?
4. What item does Papa decide to give up to save money?
5. Which item does Mama not count out money for?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)