|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, the narrator recalls the family home on which street?
2. What does the Norwegian phrase "Lille Ven" mean?
(a) Last one.
(b) Light heart.
(c) Little man.
(d) Little friend.
3. Where does Mama count the family's money every week?
(a) Living room couch.
(b) Kitchen table.
(c) Back porch.
4. What is the name of Katrin's only classmate who is nice to her?
5. Where does Mama get the money to pay for the operation?
(a) Papa's wages.
(b) Mama's Bank Account.
(c) Uncle Chris lets her borrow money.
(d) The Little Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first boarder the family had at the Steiner Street house?
2. Which character is with Uncle Chris when he passes away?
3. Where is Katrin's special room in the Steiner Street home?
4. What is Uncle Chris' nickname among family members?
5. What makes Mama's storytelling worse than normal in Chapter 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)