|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms does the Steiner Street house have?
(a) 6 rooms.
(b) 11 rooms.
(c) 4 rooms.
(d) 12 rooms.
2. Who leaves Mama a check?
(a) Mr. Hyde.
(b) Aunt Sigrid.
(d) Uncle Chris.
3. Which heirlooms does Uncle Chris sell without telling anyone?
(a) The silver broach and bridal chest.
(b) The bridal chest and drinking horn.
(c) The silver broach and coin collection.
(d) The drinking horn and coin collection.
4. Where does Mama get the money to pay for the operation?
(a) The Little Bank.
(b) Papa's wages.
(c) Mama's Bank Account.
(d) Uncle Chris lets her borrow money.
5. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item acts as a sense of security for the children?
2. What is the name of the school the girls attend?
3. This event causes finances to be low at the beginning of Chapter 2.
4. Who helps Nels with homework?
5. Which item does Mama not count out money for?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)