|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the teacher send Katrin to find at the end of chapter 6?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A mop.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A book.
2. What is the phrase that Mama uses to let everyone know everything is going fine?
(a) Everything is fine.
(b) God bless us.
(c) Is good.
(d) Praise the Lord.
3. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
4. What activity do Christine and the narrator miss doing when they move to their new home?
(b) Roller skating.
(c) Jumping rope.
(d) Singing in the choir.
5. How does Uncle Chris make his money?
(a) He is a traveling salesman.
(b) He is a professional gambler.
(c) He steals heirlooms from families.
(d) He restores old farms and sells them for profit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new baby's name?
2. What does Mama have for lunch in Chapter 3?
3. What does the unexpected classroom visitor want from Katrin?
4. The narrator, Katrin, decides to change her name to what?
5. What is the name of the school the girls attend?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)