|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama want to buy with the money from the check?
(b) A new house.
(c) A new coat.
(d) Books for the children.
2. Which character does Uncle Chris sing to?
(d) The narrator.
3. Which fruit does Uncle Chris demand that the children eat more of?
4. Where does the family take money from to pay for emergencies?
(a) Mama's Bank Account.
(b) Nels' wages.
(c) The Little Bank.
(d) Aunt Sigrid's extra money.
5. Why does this child need to have an operation?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) An ear infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mama finally sneak in to see her child at the hospital?
2. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
3. What does Mama really do with the check?
4. What does the Norwegian phrase "Lille Ven" mean?
5. Which of the children has an operation in Chapter 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)