|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama try to do to the cat?
(a) Fix it.
(b) Kill it.
(c) Give it away.
(d) Lose it.
2. What does Mama have for lunch in Chapter 3?
(a) Bread and water.
(b) A turkey sandwich.
(c) Two cups of coffee.
3. Who was Aunt Elna betrothed to?
4. Who asks, "Now truly, indeed, do you have Peder?"
(b) Aunt Elna.
(d) Aunt Marta.
5. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family plan to do with the Steiner Street home?
2. How does Mama finally sneak in to see her child at the hospital?
3. What is Uncle Chris' nickname among family members?
4. What does Aunt Marta and Uncle Ole bring the children while Papa is at the hospital?
5. What happens the same day the family moves to the Steiner Street house?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)