|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mama recall stealing from Aunt Jenny as a young woman?
(d) Cake frosting.
2. Why does this child need to have an operation?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) A gunshot wound.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) An ear infection.
3. What school is Katrin going to for her "High" education?
4. What gift does Mama offer to Katrin instead of what she had really wants?
(a) A dog.
(b) A watch.
(c) A pink dresser.
(d) A silver brooch.
5. Who helps Nels with homework?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Mr. Hyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dagmar help Mama do in their new home?
2. What makes Mama's storytelling worse than normal in Chapter 3?
3. What is Uncle Chris' nickname among family members?
4. Why can't any of the girls boil water for the tea during the reception?
5. Which items hang proudly on the wall in Mama and Papa's bedroom?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)