|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Schiller leave the store for one hour every day?
(a) To take a walk.
(b) To go home for lunch.
(c) To buy supplies for the store.
(d) To take a nap.
2. What happens to Uncle Elizabeth in the end of Chapter 13?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He is stolen.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He survives.
3. What is the name of the specialist who is going to perform Papa's surgery?
(a) Dr. Johnson.
(b) Dr. Beauchamp.
(c) Dr. Francis.
(d) Dr. Hester.
4. What is the name of Katrin's only classmate who is nice to her?
5. Who asks, "Now truly, indeed, do you have Peder?"
(a) Aunt Marta.
(c) Aunt Elna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama want to buy with the money from the check?
2. This event causes finances to be low at the beginning of Chapter 2.
3. Why does this child need to have an operation?
4. What does Mama do when Katrin explains that she needs money?
5. How is Arne related to the narrator?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)