|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the person Mama goes to see want to charge for the surgery?
2. Which of the children has an operation in Chapter 3?
(d) The narrator.
3. How many days does Katrin have with the writing materials before she gets charged?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 7 days.
4. Who is the carpenter Mama promises will do the work?
(b) Uncle Peter.
(c) Uncle Chris.
5. How does Uncle Chris spend his money?
(a) He puts it away for the childrens' education.
(b) He gives it to the family in his will.
(c) He gambles everything away and lost.
(d) He helps sick children overcome disabilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adult drink does Papa let Katrin have at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What does Mama decide to make for Katrin's school reception?
3. Why is Katrin upset with her classmates during the reception?
4. What happens the same day the family moves to the Steiner Street house?
5. What item acts as a sense of security for the children?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)