|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Uncle Chris spend his money?
(a) He puts it away for the childrens' education.
(b) He gambles everything away and lost.
(c) He gives it to the family in his will.
(d) He helps sick children overcome disabilities.
2. What does Mama want to buy with the money from the check?
(a) A new house.
(b) A new coat.
(c) Books for the children.
3. What item does Papa decide to give up to save money?
(d) The newspaper.
4. What does Mama really do with the check?
(a) Takes it to the bank.
(b) Tears it up.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Returns it to the person who gave it to her.
5. Which character is with Uncle Chris when he passes away?
(c) Aunt Trina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dagmar help Mama do in their new home?
2. Where does the family take money from to pay for emergencies?
3. What is the name of the school the girls attend?
4. What is the new baby's name?
5. What major city does the family live in?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)