|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family plan to do with the Steiner Street home?
(a) Let all the aunts move in.
(b) Remodel it and sell it for a profit.
(c) Make it a boarding house.
(d) Sell eggs and milk out of the basement.
2. In Chapter 1, the narrator recalls the family home on which street?
3. How many rooms does the Steiner Street house have?
(a) 12 rooms.
(b) 11 rooms.
(c) 4 rooms.
(d) 6 rooms.
4. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
5. What does Dagmar help Mama do in their new home?
(a) Mop the floors.
(b) Milk the goats.
(c) Plant a vegetable garden.
(d) Wash the clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't the doctor let Mama go see her child after the operation?
2. Where does the family take money from to pay for emergencies?
3. What major city does the family live in?
4. What does the teacher send Katrin to find at the end of chapter 6?
5. Which of the children has an operation in Chapter 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)