|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase that Mama uses to let everyone know everything is going fine?
(a) God bless us.
(b) Everything is fine.
(c) Is good.
(d) Praise the Lord.
2. How is Arne related to the narrator?
(a) Arne is the narrator's uncle.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) Arne is the narrator's nephew.
3. Who comes into Katrin's classroom unexpectedly?
4. What item does Papa decide to give up to save money?
(b) The newspaper.
5. What happens the same day the family moves to the Steiner Street house?
(a) Mama gives birth to a new baby.
(b) Papa leaves the family.
(c) Uncle Chris dies.
(d) The girls start at a new school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama want to buy with the money from the check?
2. What does Dagmar help Mama do in their new home?
3. How does Uncle Chris make his money?
4. Where does Mama count the family's money every week?
5. What does the teacher send Katrin to find at the end of chapter 6?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)