|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Uncle Chris spend his money?
(a) He puts it away for the childrens' education.
(b) He helps sick children overcome disabilities.
(c) He gambles everything away and lost.
(d) He gives it to the family in his will.
2. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
3. Why won't the doctor let Mama go see her child after the operation?
(a) Mama is upset and he is afraid she will scare the child.
(b) It is against hospital rules.
(c) The child is not going to live.
(d) Mama can not afford to pay the hospital bill.
4. What is the name of the school the girls attend?
5. What does the teacher send Katrin to find at the end of chapter 6?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A book.
(c) A mop.
(d) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity do Christine and the narrator miss doing when they move to their new home?
2. Which fruit does Uncle Chris demand that the children eat more of?
3. What does Mama really do with the check?
4. Who leaves Mama a check?
5. What does the unexpected classroom visitor want from Katrin?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)