|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase that Mama uses to let everyone know everything is going fine?
(a) Praise the Lord.
(b) Is good.
(c) God bless us.
(d) Everything is fine.
2. What does the family plan to do with the Steiner Street home?
(a) Let all the aunts move in.
(b) Remodel it and sell it for a profit.
(c) Sell eggs and milk out of the basement.
(d) Make it a boarding house.
3. Which character does Uncle Chris sing to?
(a) The narrator.
4. How many free months of rent does the family receive from the Sondermans?
(a) 2 free months.
(b) 4 free months.
(c) 1 free months.
(d) 3 free months.
5. What does Mama really do with the check?
(a) Returns it to the person who gave it to her.
(b) Takes it to the bank.
(c) Tears it up.
(d) Burns it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mama finally sneak in to see her child at the hospital?
2. What happens the same day the family moves to the Steiner Street house?
3. Who leaves Mama a check?
4. In Chapter 1, the family needs extra money to pay for which of the following?
5. What does the teacher send Katrin to find at the end of chapter 6?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)