|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mama count the family's money every week?
(a) Back porch.
(b) Kitchen table.
(d) Living room couch.
2. What does Mr. Hyde leave for the children?
3. What does the unexpected classroom visitor want from Katrin?
(a) To give her money.
(b) To help her with homework.
(c) To translate a letter.
(d) To take her home.
4. What is the name of Katrin's only classmate who is nice to her?
5. What is the new baby's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What major city does the family live in?
2. In Chapter 1, the family needs extra money to pay for which of the following?
3. Who comes into Katrin's classroom unexpectedly?
4. What does the Norwegian phrase "Lille Ven" mean?
5. What happens the same day the family moves to the Steiner Street house?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)