|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Katrin's teacher?
(a) Miss Lyons.
(b) Miss Karboe.
(c) Miss Scanlon.
(d) Miss Grimes.
2. What does Mama tell Hester, Mary, and the rest of the girls to entice them to come to Katrin's house?
(a) They can play with makeup.
(b) She always has fresh cake to eat.
(c) They can see a baby.
(d) The girls can read magazines.
3. What is the name of Katrin's only classmate who is nice to her?
4. What happens to Uncle Elizabeth in the end of Chapter 13?
(a) He survives.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is stolen.
5. The narrator, Katrin, decides to change her name to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth belong too?
2. Where does the family move when they left the Castro Street house?
3. Which of these was not something the cat is suffering from?
4. Which item is not being brought to the reception?
5. What major city does the family live in?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)