|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the teacher send Katrin to find at the end of chapter 6?
(a) A mop.
(b) A new dress.
(c) A book.
(d) A pencil.
2. How is Katrin going to keep the food hot for the reception?
(a) A candle.
(b) A crockpot.
(c) A warming dish.
(d) A chafing dish.
3. Why is the cat's name changed to "Uncle Elizabeth"?
(a) It bossed other cats around.
(b) The children wanted a funny name for the cat.
(c) It reminded the family of their uncle.
(d) It was a tomcat.
4. What major city does the family live in?
(a) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. How many rooms does the Steiner Street house have?
(a) 6 rooms.
(b) 11 rooms.
(c) 12 rooms.
(d) 4 rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which aunt is having trouble keeping boarders?
2. Which of these was not something the cat is suffering from?
3. Which item is not being brought to the reception?
4. Which aunt has gossip about their old Aunt Elna?
5. Why is Katrin jealous of Christine while she waits at the reception?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)