|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This spirit goes absolutely wildly out of control at the sight of ______________.
2. He represents the idea that Haitians must connect to what, while shedding their skin and recreating themselves as needed?
(a) Their lost family members.
(b) Their lost African roots.
(c) Their lost culture.
(d) Their lost spiritual guides.
3. ______________ is an elusive creature of the deep sea, a siren.
4. Alourdes and Maggie have the responsibility of keeping the women of this line, Sina, Philo and beyond, as well as the family spirits, alive with what?
(a) Ritual feeding.
(d) Their memories.
5. She was born by cesarean section weighing a record ______ pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is noted that what was removed at the same time?
2. _________________ is a white woman.
3. Why must this be dislodged?
4. There are ___________ levels of initiation into Vodou.
5. Maggie is hospitalized with what?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)