Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gede's domination of the realm of death is reflective of a time when males held the power in Haitian families, and this is not the case any longer. In consequence, and in showing how flexible and ever-evolving the culture of Vodou is, a strong female version of Gede is slowly emerging, whose name is _____________.
2. Philo catches the black fever plaguing Haiti. During her recovery, Ageou visits Philo in a dream and tells her what?
(a) How to cure Clement Rapelle's son.
(b) How to give Clement Rapelle a son.
(c) How to find Clement Rapelle's son.
(d) How to protect Clement Rapelle's son.
3. It is noted that what was removed at the same time?
(a) Her ovaries.
(b) The fetus of a partially formed twin sister.
(c) Her uterus.
(d) The fetus of a partially formed twin brother.
4. In July of 1981, they travel to Haiti and meet up with a Haitian woman named ____________ who will undergo the initiation as well.
5. There are ___________ levels of initiation into Vodou.
Short Answer Questions
1. In time, the two become friends, and she tells him what story?
2. This spirit goes absolutely wildly out of control at the sight of ______________.
3. The spirit, __________, comes to her in a dream.
4. Alourdes, Mabel and Karen travel to a large _______________ in Kingston where Alourdes is to "treat" a parcel of land the owner needs to sell.
5. Rapelle is told in the dream that she will be able to do what?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)