Short Answer Questions Key
1. The first chapter of the book begins where?
In the rural mountains of Haiti.
2. The story begins on __________ early morning.
3. Who is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
Mama Lola's great grandfather.
4. In what town does the story take place?
5. Where is this town located?
In the northwest corner of Haiti.
6. How old is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
7. What is the setting?
The Mauvant family compound.
8. Who is Manman Marasa?
The wife of Mauvant.
This section contains 4,599 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)