|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Danbala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The capital earned by this career gives her leverage over what?
(a) An otherwise male-dominated culture.
(b) The wealthy.
(c) Those who are not a part of the culture.
(d) Other women.
2. Philo catches the black fever plaguing Haiti. During her recovery, Ageou visits Philo in a dream and tells her what?
(a) How to cure Clement Rapelle's son.
(b) How to give Clement Rapelle a son.
(c) How to find Clement Rapelle's son.
(d) How to protect Clement Rapelle's son.
3. Azaka offers the rest of his altar food to his guests, doles out messages to the individual guests and instructs them how to do what?
(a) Worship him.
(b) Dismantle his altar.
(c) Pay for his services.
(d) Live their lives
4. Sina is strong and has saved money from what?
(a) Saving her inheritance.
(b) Selling her goods at the market.
(c) Tutoring children.
5. What does this spirit tell her?
(a) How to find those who are lost.
(b) How to make treatments.
(c) How to put a curse on someone.
(d) How to get revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, what happens in William's case?
2. All morning Mauvant is muttering that he is ________________ but no one pays him much attention.
3. ______________ is the mother, the one who bears the children.
4. Where is this ritual feeding held?
5. The compound is a grouping of huts for whom?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)