|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Danbala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This chapter is about the female spirits who belong to the grouping known as ____________.
2. This spirit is never satisfied, always craving more ____________________.
(d) Love, wealth and honor.
3. This woman is a successful ____________ (market woman).
(a) Marche femme.
(d) Femme de marche.
4. Alourdes ____________ the family spirits that inhabit the land.
5. Often this way of thinking can lead a Haitian woman into what?
(a) A great depression.
(b) Service of the spirits.
(c) High-risk situations.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he finds her, she repeatedly refuses service to him. Why?
2. In the year ___________, both Maggie and Alourdes are confronted with the question--who are my people?
3. Danbala operates from the territory of ______________, asking questions.
4. Azaka goes about his business first, settling outstanding loans from what, and then selling the goods from his altar to the guests?
5. In the end, what happens in William's case?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)