|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Ezili.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this spirit love?
(a) All men.
(c) Fine clothes and jewelry and French perfume.
(d) Teaching others.
2. The compound is a grouping of huts for whom?
(a) The children of the community.
(b) All the families in town.
(c) The Mauvant family's grown children and their children as well.
(d) The leaders of the community.
3. This chapter is about the female spirits who belong to the grouping known as ____________.
4. The capital earned by this career gives her leverage over what?
(a) Other women.
(b) Those who are not a part of the culture.
(c) An otherwise male-dominated culture.
(d) The wealthy.
5. This chapter is a story about the life of Alourdes' ______________, Philomise.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chapter ends with a quick anecdote about whom?
2. Unfortunately, Fouchard's plan all along is to do what?
3. What is the setting?
4. What is the beaded rattle used to leverage the spirit world?
5. Azaka goes about his business first, settling outstanding loans from what, and then selling the goods from his altar to the guests?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)