|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Ezili.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marie Noelsine is befriended by Madame Fouchard, the local _____________ in Port-de-Paix.
(a) Religious leader.
(b) School teacher.
(c) Store keeper.
2. Philo is taken in by a generous woman named _______________.
(a) Madame Victoria.
(b) Madame Vichy.
(c) Madame Victor.
(d) Madame Valeria.
3. In the market of _____________, Philo finds her sister, Gloria.
4. The compound is a grouping of huts for whom?
(a) The Mauvant family's grown children and their children as well.
(b) The children of the community.
(c) The leaders of the community.
(d) All the families in town.
5. Mama Lola travels to ___________ from Haiti and falls very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
2. She is seen as the image of what?
3. Often this way of thinking can lead a Haitian woman into what?
4. Why does Alourdes do this for Karen?
5. Macena believes that the spirits, like his wife, are there to do what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)