|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Kouzinn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is this ritual feeding held?
(a) In the town hall in Port-au-Prince.
(b) In someone's home in Port-au-Prince.
(c) In the cemetery of Port-au-Prince.
(d) In church in Port-au-Prince.
2. For how long do the ceremonies go on?
(a) Until early in the morning the next day.
(b) For the next week.
(c) Until early in the evening.
(d) Until late at night.
3. Mauvant dresses and assumes his usual post where?
(a) Outside the general store.
(b) In the center square.
(c) On his porch.
(d) Beneath the cottonsilk tree.
4. When "Sina," as Macena calls her, becomes pregnant, Mauvant and the men from the community do what?
(a) Put him in jail.
(b) Kick him out.
(c) Build him a hut in the compound.
(d) Force him to marry Sina.
5. Macena is the father of her children so she must do what?
(a) Forgive him.
(b) Stay away from him.
(c) Take him in.
(d) Trust him.
Short Answer Questions
1. He comes to town alone, speaking of having done what?
2. There are _______ different subdivisions of Ogou.
3. How does Mama Lola discover information through her sister-in-law?
4. His medicine, his power, is with him naturally, and he has no need even for what?
5. Most of the compound's women have made the long journey down the mountain to what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)