|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Kouzinn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite her power as a Vodou priestess and the protection that she enjoys at the hands of the spirits, ________________ is enough to upturn Alourdes' life.
(a) The American police force.
(b) Certain authority.
(c) Bad luck.
(d) A Vodou spirit.
2. The chapter ends with a quick anecdote about whom?
(c) Mama Lola.
3. How do Alourdes and Maggie feel about the idea of having to deal with the American police?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are annoyed.
(d) They are terrified.
4. She buys land in _____________, building her house with her own hands.
(a) Gros Balance.
(b) Gros Mango.
(c) Gros Cajou.
(d) Gros Morne.
5. In the end, what happens in William's case?
(a) He is put in prison.
(b) All charges are dropped.
(c) He is placed in a mental institution.
(d) He is given community service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this ritual feeding held?
2. What does Mauvant vomit up?
3. Why does Alourdes do this for Karen?
4. Azaka offers the rest of his altar food to his guests, doles out messages to the individual guests and instructs them how to do what?
5. In the market of _____________, Philo finds her sister, Gloria.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)