|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Kouzinn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "met tet?"
(a) A Mets fan.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A beaded rattle.
(d) Master of her head.
2. Ogou teaches that in order to live, one must do what?
3. According to legend, she is so ______________ that he almost faints the first time he sees her.
4. Why does Alourdes do this for Karen?
(a) In order to determine how involved she should become within the world of Vodou.
(b) She loves Karen.
(c) She respects Karen.
(d) She worries about Karen.
5. For how long do the ceremonies go on?
(a) Until early in the morning the next day.
(b) Until late at night.
(c) For the next week.
(d) Until early in the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Alourdes, it is a journey long overdue to do what?
2. What did Maggie explain to Karen?
3. Who is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
4. Mauvant is what they call a _____________________ or a true African who has the spirits "on him" always.
5. Why does Sina decide to "give" Philo, her baby, to Madame Fouchard?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)