|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Kouzinn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He is a "grimo," or _____________ man.
2. What is the reasoning for the answer to number 96?
(a) She gives away part of herself.
(b) She loses all self-esteem.
(c) Vodou spirits are ideal lovers.
(d) Her children are her life.
3. Fouchard understands that she must do what?
(a) Stay in her home.
(b) Close up shop and immediately leave town.
(c) Continue as if nothing has happened.
(d) Care for Sina.
4. For how long do the ceremonies go on?
(a) For the next week.
(b) Until early in the evening.
(c) Until early in the morning the next day.
(d) Until late at night.
5. She is taken back to _______________.
(a) Gros Morne.
(b) Gros Cabrit.
(c) Gros Bassin.
(d) Gros Cheval.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Azaka mad?
2. The journey into rural Haiti is ____________ one.
3. Philo is taken in by a generous woman named _______________.
4. The first chapter of the book begins where?
5. While power liberates, it also can do what to those who wield it?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)