|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Kouzinn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The capital earned by this career gives her leverage over what?
(a) An otherwise male-dominated culture.
(b) Other women.
(c) Those who are not a part of the culture.
(d) The wealthy.
2. According to legend, she is so ______________ that he almost faints the first time he sees her.
3. In ______________, Alourdes' son William, who is mentally retarded, is arrested for a purse snatching.
(a) November of 1981.
(b) March of 1981.
(c) April of 1981.
(d) January of 1981.
4. She is taken back to _______________.
(a) Gros Bassin.
(b) Gros Morne.
(c) Gros Cabrit.
(d) Gros Cheval.
5. Azaka offers the rest of his altar food to his guests, doles out messages to the individual guests and instructs them how to do what?
(a) Pay for his services.
(b) Live their lives
(c) Dismantle his altar.
(d) Worship him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Philo is taken in by a generous woman named _______________.
2. Who is Leve Jipon Fanm-nan, meaning "Raise that Woman's Petticoat?"
3. What is a ritual feeding of the poor?
4. In what town does the story take place?
5. Who is Manman Marasa?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)