|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Kouzinn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When "Sina," as Macena calls her, becomes pregnant, Mauvant and the men from the community do what?
(a) Kick him out.
(b) Force him to marry Sina.
(c) Put him in jail.
(d) Build him a hut in the compound.
2. How do Alourdes and Maggie feel about the idea of having to deal with the American police?
(a) They are terrified.
(b) They are annoyed.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are excited.
3. The spirits will do what if should she neglect them?
(a) Help her.
(b) Not work for her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Ignore her.
4. Sina realizes that Macena will not leave the family compound, so she and her eldest daughter, Gloria, decide to do what?
(a) Remove him from the compound.
(b) Move to a neighboring town.
(c) Convince him to leave.
(d) Kill him.
5. The story begins on __________ early morning.
(a) A cold.
(b) A stormy.
(c) A typical.
(d) A strange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Macena believes that the spirits, like his wife, are there to do what?
2. Alourdes' mother, Philomise, is the _________ child born to them.
3. What happens to Sina shortly after this?
4. Where is this ritual feeding held?
5. Fouchard understands that she must do what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)