|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Kouzinn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Azaka goes about his business first, settling outstanding loans from what, and then selling the goods from his altar to the guests?
(a) Car sales.
(b) The previous year's party.
(c) Apartment rental.
(d) The market.
2. He comes to town alone, speaking of having done what?
(a) Left the military.
(b) Killed his family.
(c) Spoken to the spirits.
(d) Broken with his family.
3. What does Mauvant regularly do?
(a) He tells stories.
(b) He talks to the spirits.
(c) He sits sipping his special rum mixture and doling out medicine and advice.
(d) He sleeps.
4. The compound is a grouping of huts for whom?
(a) The children of the community.
(b) All the families in town.
(c) The leaders of the community.
(d) The Mauvant family's grown children and their children as well.
5. When she first meets Alphonse Macena, she is just a girl of __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to legend, she is so ______________ that he almost faints the first time he sees her.
2. What is the reasoning for the answer to number 96?
3. In what town does the story take place?
4. What is the setting?
5. While power liberates, it also can do what to those who wield it?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)